N.J. mystery pooper scandal: We have so many unanswered questions

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
And you thought you were having a crappy day!

On Monday, Holmdel police arrested Thomas Tramaglini, 42, after a surveillance operation caught him defecating on the Holmdel High School football field and track. The surveillance was set up after human feces were found on the track “on a daily basis,” according to the police, who — to be clear — have only charged him for lewdness and littering for Monday’s incident.

News about the arrest, er, leaked out on Wednesday, but Holmdel police have been tightlipped about the details of the crime, and attempts to reach Tramaglini for comment have so far been unsuccessful. Thus we have questions. So many questions, that we can't hold them in.

Who is this Pooping Tom?
According to previous reporting by NJ.com, Tramaglini was unanimously appointed to oversee the Kenilworth School District in 2015. He has a Ph.D. in Educational Administration and a master’s degree from Rutgers, and a bachelor’s degree from Fairleigh Dickinson. He lives in Aberdeen, and seems to have a rather mild footprint on social media. Since his arrest, he’s on paid leave of absence.

How long has the pooping being going on?
Police and school officials have not commented about when the noisome behavior commenced, other than to say that feces was being discovered there regularly.

The superintendent. Only in New Jersey.

And Florida.

And possibly Texas.

I saw that. Premeditated pooping.

I throw humor at this mostly because it leaves me speechless... This reprobate is not the only mystery pooper... Apparently there is a woman pooper in Colorado running through the Rockies defecating at will... I suppose actions like this have gone on in the past when we didn't have a 24/7 news cycle... What do you do with folks like this?

See how having degrees and a clean record doesn't deter one from sitting on yer neighbors kids while they practice football. I think he just doesn't like football myself.

On Monday, Holmdel police arrested Thomas Tramaglini, 42, after a surveillance operation caught him defecating on the Holmdel High School football field and track. The surveillance was set up after human feces were found on the track “on a daily basis,” according to the police, who — to be clear — have only charged him for lewdness and littering for Monday’s incident.

News about the arrest, er, leaked out on Wednesday, but Holmdel police have been tightlipped about the details of the crime, and attempts to reach Tramaglini for comment have so far been unsuccessful. Thus we have questions. So many questions, that we can't hold them in.

Who is this Pooping Tom?
According to previous reporting by NJ.com, Tramaglini was unanimously appointed to oversee the Kenilworth School District in 2015. He has a Ph.D. in Educational Administration and a master’s degree from Rutgers, and a bachelor’s degree from Fairleigh Dickinson. He lives in Aberdeen, and seems to have a rather mild footprint on social media. Since his arrest, he’s on paid leave of absence.

Police and school officials have not commented about when the noisome behavior commenced, other than to say that feces was being discovered there regularly.

And Florida.

And possibly Texas.
Well when you gotta go you gotta go !!

I throw humor at this mostly because it leaves me speechless... This reprobate is not the only mystery pooper... Apparently there is a woman pooper in Colorado running through the Rockies defecating at will... I suppose actions like this have gone on in the past when we didn't have a 24/7 news cycle... What do you do with folks like this?

It's called runner's diarrhea. They need to alter diets and change times for runs but it's a problem for people who run marathons as well.

It's pretty bizarre.

Who is this Pooping Tom?

And Florida.

And possibly Texas.

I have the "scoop" on him.

He's from San Fran, so he thought it only natural.

In my marathon running days, it was inevitable to witness another participate with poop tricking down their legs somewhere along the course.

In my marathon running days, it was inevitable to witness another participate with poop tricking down their legs somewhere along the course.

Another reason not to run marathons!

Another reason not to run marathons!

Give me a 10k or a half-marathon any day. The Pittsburgh Marathon is tomorrow and it is likely the most difficult course I've ever done.

This is the nightmarish elevation chart from when I ran last:

main-qimg-a4c8758417d81eaa120cf2ddd175b4a1-c

:lol:

Forum List

Back