Mythbusters!

The funny part is they know their ideas are bogus but they journey anyways

Would you rather watch Ghost Hunters? That show is completely bogus, and they try to make it seem real. I yell at the idiot box every time I watch it. Mythbusters is a fan based show, and every time they get something wrong the fans let them know it. I love the shows where they go back and fix the mistakes the fans catch the most.

If it were not for Mythbusteres I would still believe this was impossible.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKXMTzMQWjo"]YouTube - ‪Mythbusters Blow your own sail full scale‬‏[/ame]

By the way..thanks for the exploding cement truck.... LOVE THAT ONE!

mythbusters-bunsen-beaker-from-the-muppets-demotivational-poster-1260084734.jpg

KariByronDemotivationalPoster1.jpg

128831057559273511.jpg

We need a non partisan political myth busters.

Yeah........Adam and Jamie could do stuff like "will a politician float with lead boots", or "how flame proof are politicians", etc.

And every member of Congress should be eligible to become a "Buster" if they are caught doing something against their office, like John Edwards and Ensign.

Would you rather watch Ghost Hunters? That show is completely bogus, and they try to make it seem real. I yell at the idiot box every time I watch it. Mythbusters is a fan based show, and every time they get something wrong the fans let them know it. I love the shows where they go back and fix the mistakes the fans catch the most.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKXMTzMQWjo"]YouTube - ‪Mythbusters Blow your own sail full scale‬‏[/ame]

No, I would rather watch Mythbusters.

They just get it wrong, the fans ideas seem realistic but they're not scientific.

C'mon - "can a plane takeoff from a treadmill"

Do you have any idea how stupid such an assertion is?

Geez..

They just get it wrong, the fans ideas seem realistic but they're not scientific.

Geez..

Science is about asking questions and seeing what the answer is. My physics teacher in high school used to tell me that science learns as much, or more, from failed experiments as it does from successful ones. If nothing else Mythbusters teaches kids that grow up being taught that no one ever fails that not only can you fail, but that you can learn from it.

YouTube - ‪Mythbusters Blow your own sail full scale‬‏

Geez..

Science is about asking questions and seeing what the answer is. My physics teacher in high school used to tell me that science learns as much, or more, from failed experiments as it does from successful ones. If nothing else Mythbusters teaches kids that grow up being taught that no one ever fails that not only can you fail, but that you can learn from it.

I'm all too familiar with the scientific method - the Mythbusters just do shit presently because its fun, not for an outcome.

They have to know the stuff they attempt that deals with physics is right or wrong but they take on the myth anyways because it will make for good TV..

Nothing wrong with that either..

We'd have to watch Oprah if it wasn't for the Mythbusters :lol:...

No, but you get the drift..

Also, your teacher gave you some serious wisdom that can apply to life as well. Sometimes we fail but we learn from our mistakes and correct our failures...

Forum List

Back