Mythbusters to take on the moon landing conspiracies

DiveCon

gone
Aug 10, 2008
on the discovery channel wednesday night at 9:00pm ET
this should be a good show

Saw it last night. They debunked the parallel shadow theory, the slow motion film theory as well as a couple of others.

Oh yeah....if we hadn't been to the moon, then why in the hell is a laser able to bounce off the moon and return to Earth, if that reflector isn't there?

Mythbusters did a hell of a good job on that show.

Some people will not be convinced unil they can buy a latte at the Tranquility base Starbucks.

We went, we got some rocks, we left a used car there just to impress annoy Lunatics.

Tom Hanks was the first guy who stepped onto the lunar surface, wasn't he?

At least, I think that was his name.

Some people will not be convinced unil they can buy a latte at the Tranquility base Starbucks.

We went, we got some rocks, we left a used car there just to impress annoy Lunatics.

Tom Hanks was the first guy who stepped onto the lunar surface, wasn't he?

At least, I think that was his name.

the funniest part is that on a clear night and with a good telescope, you can actually see the stuff we left there
:badgrin:

Of course it was all filmed in a studio, but it was filmed on the inside shell of the Earth.

the funniest part is that on a clear night and with a good telescope, you can actually see the stuff we left there

I call BS.

There is no way any telescope on Earth could pick up a few scraps of metal smaller than a school bus with any clarity.

I've been to the website where you got that picture. Very wierd.

The Earth has to have a slight paraboloidic curvature so as to keep the water from spilling out. Duhh

I don't belive that. Hi Dive. Of course I don't buy it that we did that in the 60's. No freakin way. I must see this myth busters.

Not enough trial and error. It's too far. Technology is way more advanced now. Do it again. We have no idea what else we could find. I'm sure science has a milloin more questions about the moon.

Yes they have ok arguments and defences to our questions, I just haven't bought in yet. Right now I'm 51 49 in favor of we did not land on the moon. I'll watch the myth buster when the rerun it. or my friend might have tevoed it.

I'd be nervous for the astronats if they tried it today.

You kids don't realize just how little technologically we had in the 60's.

Just watch an old 60's movie that uses a computer. It'll have nobs and dials. Remember Lost in space? The robot?

If we did go to the moon, it was an amazing feat.

I don't belive that. Hi Dive. Of course I don't buy it that we did that in the 60's. No freakin way. I must see this myth busters.

Not enough trial and error. It's too far. Technology is way more advanced now. Do it again. We have no idea what else we could find. I'm sure science has a milloin more questions about the moon.

Yes they have ok arguments and defences to our questions, I just haven't bought in yet. Right now I'm 51 49 in favor of we did not land on the moon. I'll watch the myth buster when the rerun it. or my friend might have tevoed it.

I'd be nervous for the astronats if they tried it today.

You kids don't realize just how little technologically we had in the 60's.

Just watch an old 60's movie that uses a computer. It'll have nobs and dials. Remember Lost in space? The robot?

If we did go to the moon, it was an amazing feat.
why am i NOT surprised
:eyeroll:

My boyfriend is a Mythbusters fan boy so I've seen more than my share of episodes of the show. This episode, by far, is one of my favorites. They did a great job with it!!

Actually, no, you can see it. But not with any telescope you buy at Wal-Mart.

I can buy better binoculars than Walmart Telescopes. I want a picture.

Just to be clear; I am not disputing that we landed on the Moon, just that any telescope on Earth is capable of showing a distinctive form of what we left on the Moon.

I can buy better binoculars than Walmart Telescopes. I want a picture.

Just to be clear; I am not disputing that we landed on the Moon, just that any telescope on Earth is capable of showing a distinctive form of what we left on the Moon.
send me the $500 to buy the telescope i posted the link for, and i'll get you a pic

Forum List

Back