Myth: There weren't any Jews in the Palestine, and Muslims "coexisted" with everyone:

A myth? No shit Sherlock....

There were Jews in Palestine... Jews, Christians, Muslims, Atheists... Shit, I bet there are even some Buddhists in the mix somewhere...

Your point is what?

That islamomoron propaganda is a PACK OF LIES

How is it Jewish land when going back 1,000 years at least most of the land was owned by Christians and Muslims and before that by Christians exclusively? I don't get your logic.

Because INTERNATIONAL LAW decreed that it was numbnuts and it seems that you only want International law to work for your fellow islamomorons.

How is it Jewish land when going back 1,000 years at least most of the land was owned by Christians and Muslims and before that by Christians exclusively? I don't get your logic.
That's because you have no logic. There were Jews during these 2000 years, which despite the savagery of the invaders, kept coming back and resettling because the land is holy to them. The fact that you keep denying this basic and important fact makes you look like the antisemitic asshole propagandist that you are.
But being an atheist you know this holy land stuff is all fairy tales...right

Makes no difference if INTERNATIONAL LAW decrees the land is for the Jewish national home

May these fuckin' Muslim animals rot in Hell !!!
That's because you have no logic. There were Jews during these 2000 years, which despite the savagery of the invaders, kept coming back and resettling because the land is holy to them. The fact that you keep denying this basic and important fact makes you look like the antisemitic asshole propagandist that you are.
Doesn't matter, archeological evidence for land belonging to Jews is overwhelming. The physical is even stronger than the spiritual.

The Palestinians have been there forever, they are a bit of everyone who stayed, Muslim, Christians, and Jews and even seculars, they are the ones who never left.

It sounds like they are the ones who learned to live together, probably some Egyptians and Turkish Muslims are included as well.

Yes and they were called Jews, the arab muslims then stole the name in 1960 to give their terrorism a credible name.

Christ taught in the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, (which is in Israel) 2000 years ago. Lots of Romans, no Muslims.
There is no mention of Palestine in the Old Testament, New Testament, or Koran.

So from 3500 years ago, to 2000 years ago, to 1400 years ago, nobody had heard of a Palestine or Palestinians. Even when you go by the chronology of the faiths, Palestine is a myth.

The OT is not a history book, try again, no such thing as Israel before 1948.

But the Torah is and that is what the O.T. is based on

A myth? No shit Sherlock....

There were Jews in Palestine... Jews, Christians, Muslims, Atheists... Shit, I bet there are even some Buddhists in the mix somewhere...

Your point is what?

That islamomoron propaganda is a PACK OF LIES

HAHAHA....

Which bit Phoney?

No Jews in Palestine? :cuckoo:

That is the arab muslim killers ultimate aim, then they will be going after the Sunday people.

Israel is the only land on earth to be deeded by God. To the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Joseph. And by God it will belong to them forever.

"And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God."
God doesn't give land to narcissistic assholes, who think their shit don't stink.

Makes no difference if INTERNATIONAL LAW decrees the land is for the Jewish national home

Last night (April 25th) we celebrated the 95th anniversary of the San Remo Resolution -- described by Howard Grief (may his memory be for a blessing) as
"the starting point of Jewish legal rights under international law to all the mandated territory of Palestine, particularly the rights of sovereignty and legal title.

"It is no less than the foundation document of the State of Israel."

Forum List

Back