Myth: Republicans value sexual morality

Really? Ya may wanna check out Palin's daughter and the loser she's gonna marry because he knocked her up.

At least Obama's daughters know how to say no.

Then why is Pale-in trying to tell everyone that she's doing the right thing? I think dropping out of high school (like her soon to be son in law is), is nothing more than a way for this coward to stay out of the military. He's being protected.

Oh yeah.....if you're not a high school graduate, and have a dependent, you're not eligible for the military.

Politicians are human. I doubt that there is a significant difference in the personal moral fiber between Republicans or Democrats. It just seems like Republicans preach more about being moral. That is how I see it.

Then why is Pale-in trying to tell everyone that she's doing the right thing? I think dropping out of high school (like her soon to be son in law is), is nothing more than a way for this coward to stay out of the military. He's being protected.

Oh yeah.....if you're not a high school graduate, and have a dependent, you're not eligible for the military.
I believe they stopped drafting people for military service in 1975

Forum List

Back