myth of Native Americans

You started this thread- not with facts and truth- but with a strawman.

Throughout this thread you have made many claims- among them being the specific race based claim- that Europeans are- and were- smarter than Native Americans.

Why you want to bring African Americans- and your racial beliefs about them into the thread now I don't know.

But I nailed you on your racist claims about native Americans. I destroyed your supposed 'facts' to support your racial based claims.

So let me ask you this? Why do you feel a need to try to explain why you believe that whites are superior to Native Americans and blacks?

the reason I posted the thread, is that I see in many comment sections of the news of how the whites were evil--and nothing about the NAs being evil...the same as blacks--they can never be evil/racists/etc
you didn't nail anything..in fact, you prove my point that a lot of naive people thing whites are the only evil race
everyone here wants the truth and justice, yes?

I don't think you want truth and justice- you want to promote a myth that Europeans were justified in screwing over Native Americans.

You put up the strawman that there was some 'myth' of peaceful Native Americans being promoted- in a country that for years had TV and Movies about Indians attacking cowboys and settlers.

The difference between us is that I don't think of people of one race or another as evil. There are people who have done evil things- and yes- many of our European ancestors did evil things- just as many of the ancestors of today's Native Americans did many evil things.

But then you went on to claim that native Americans were not as smart as Europeans. I gave you a chance to retract that claim. You didn't.

Because the reason you started this thread was not just to 'expose' that native Americans killed people too- it was to promote your ideas of racial superiority.
there is nothing in the original post about whites being superior
you have been brainwashed to think EVERYBODY who brings up race is a racist-hater-etc

No- you waited until page 4 of the thread to make this claim:

and [American Indians] didn't invent machines for it because they were not intelligent enough

I offered you a chance to retract that statement that Native Americans were not as intelligent as Europeans- but you didn't.

And that- that is the point where I started pointing out the racism of your thread.
I gave you test scores and so did others to prove whites are more intelligent ...it is up to you, now, to prove otherwise

'test scores'

You mean this?

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
are you saying some cultures/races/countries can't be less intelligent??
NAs score less on SATs
SAT scores drop and racial gaps remain large

Your first link shows IQ by country- and specifically states this:

These numbers came from a work carried out from 2002 to 2006 by Richard Lynn, a British Professor of Psychology, and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish Professor of Political Science, who conducted IQ studies in more than 80 countries.

Richard and Tatu argues that differences in national income are correlated with differences in the average national intelligence quotient (IQ). .......

These results are controversial and have caused much debate, they must be interpreted with extreme caution.

Get that- 'controversial'.. 'much debate'.....'must be interpreted with extreme caution'

Wait- you left those out.

Are the people of Hong Kong 3 IQ points smarter than their brothers across the border- because of their race?

Are the people of Italy really smarter than those of the United States- because of race? Are Americans smarter than Slovenians- because of race?

Of course- Native Americans are Americans- so according to your link- Americans score equally with most European countries

And your second link- lets look at that one too:

At the same time, SAT scores showed continued patterns in which white and Asian students, on average, receive higher scores than do black and Latino students. And, as has been the case for years, students from wealthier families score better than do those from disadvantaged families. These and other figures -- including new data on Advanced Placement participation -- are being released today by the College Board.

Wait- students from wealthier families score better than those from poor families? Do you believe this is because wealthier people are all smarter than poor people? Or do you think wealth might have an impact on learning and preparing for the SATs?

Everybody's scores are going down except for Asians. The National Center for Fair and Open Testing has kept track of the gains on the combined scores on all three sections, by race and ethnicity, since the introduction of the writing test for the class of 2006. Those statistics, combined with the new data, show that between the class of 2006 and the class of 2015, every group except Asians has seen its totals go down.

So White Americans scores are going down- do you believe that means genetically we whites are becoming more stupid? That everyone EXCEPT Asian Americans are genetically getting more stupid?

Because IF you claim that genetics is the reason why American Indians score lower than white Americans- then of course you have to believe that genetics is the reason why everyone's scores are going down- except Asian Americans.

So yeah- you are still a racist to claim that American Indians are just not as smart as Europeans.

You started this thread- not with facts and truth- but with a strawman.

Throughout this thread you have made many claims- among them being the specific race based claim- that Europeans are- and were- smarter than Native Americans.

Why you want to bring African Americans- and your racial beliefs about them into the thread now I don't know.

But I nailed you on your racist claims about native Americans. I destroyed your supposed 'facts' to support your racial based claims.

So let me ask you this? Why do you feel a need to try to explain why you believe that whites are superior to Native Americans and blacks?

the reason I posted the thread, is that I see in many comment sections of the news of how the whites were evil--and nothing about the NAs being evil...the same as blacks--they can never be evil/racists/etc
you didn't nail anything..in fact, you prove my point that a lot of naive people thing whites are the only evil race

I don't think you want truth and justice- you want to promote a myth that Europeans were justified in screwing over Native Americans.

You put up the strawman that there was some 'myth' of peaceful Native Americans being promoted- in a country that for years had TV and Movies about Indians attacking cowboys and settlers.

The difference between us is that I don't think of people of one race or another as evil. There are people who have done evil things- and yes- many of our European ancestors did evil things- just as many of the ancestors of today's Native Americans did many evil things.

But then you went on to claim that native Americans were not as smart as Europeans. I gave you a chance to retract that claim. You didn't.

Because the reason you started this thread was not just to 'expose' that native Americans killed people too- it was to promote your ideas of racial superiority.
you have been brainwashed to think EVERYBODY who brings up race is a racist-hater-etc

and [American Indians] didn't invent machines for it because they were not intelligent enough

I offered you a chance to retract that statement that Native Americans were not as intelligent as Europeans- but you didn't.

And that- that is the point where I started pointing out the racism of your thread.
you needed me to point out the obvious--there is nothing about whites being superior in the original post
you said I started this thread to '''promote your ideas of racial superiority''---
YOU are the racist...you see racism when it's not even there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you prove that by your OWN words!!!

And I still contend that is the reason why you started this thread. You have given no coherent alternative.

You started out the thread with a strawman argument countering a 'myth' no one has agreed with at all- not a single person here has said they believe the 'myth' you were supposedly countering.

But the reason for your OP became clear when you felt it necessary to claim that Europeans were more intelligent than Native Americans- which you continue to say. And now you are just flat out saying you feel that Europeans are superior to Native Americans.

And you even provided the dictionary definition of racist- which you have demonstrated here that fits you to a 'T'

Racist
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Quoting you:
well, the whites destroyed the NAs...I'd say that is superior--wouldn't you?

Quoting the definition of racist
or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

I don't understand why you object to being called a racist- when you repeatedly have claimed that whites are superior to Native Americans

you needed me to point out the obvious--there is nothing about whites being superior in the original post
you said I started this thread to '''promote your ideas of racial superiority''---
YOU are the racist...you see racism when it's not even there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you prove that by your OWN words!!!

And I still contend that is the reason why you started this thread. You have given no coherent alternative.

You started out the thread with a strawman argument countering a 'myth' no one has agreed with at all- not a single person here has said they believe the 'myth' you were supposedly countering.

But the reason for your OP became clear when you felt it necessary to claim that Europeans were more intelligent than Native Americans- which you continue to say. And now you are just flat out saying you feel that Europeans are superior to Native Americans.

And you even provided the dictionary definition of racist- which you have demonstrated here that fits you to a 'T'

Racist
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Quoting you:

I don't understand why you object to being called a racist- when you repeatedly have claimed that whites are superior to Native Americans
you are everywhere on the forum!! EVERYBODY that doesn't have your ideas is a white supremacist/hater/neo-nazi
someone has a theory on the Malmedy Massacre and they are neo-nazi...!!!!???!!!!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Racist

Quoting you:

you are everywhere on the forum!! EVERYBODY that doesn't have your ideas is a white supremacist/hater/neo-nazi
someone has a theory on the Malmedy Massacre and they are neo-nazi...!!!!???!!!!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

No- not everybody.

Just people like you- you know- the kind of people who want to explain why the white race is superior to the Native Americans.

look out !! there's another racist...and another...there's one...they are all over
but they are only white--never any other race

...let's stop the myth of NAs being peaceful, corn growing people
..they murdered/raped/tortured/dislocated/decimated/etc other tribes long before the evil whites came
..in fact, torture was part of some tribes' culture
..so we don't need to hear that all Americans are immigrants--because we are not
let's stop the myth of so called Christian, advanced people being peaceful brotherly love type people
..they murdered/raped/tortured/dislocated/decimated/etc billions of people for thousands of years
..in fact, torture was part of most of their cultures
...so called European Christian advanced peoples invaded and conquered North America, decimating the hundreds of tribes who had lived their for thousands of years; they justified their actions by believing the tribes were non Christian and less than human and they, the Europeans, had right to anywhere on Earth they wanted; they did it by being more ruthless and more powerful than the people they conquered

People who try to rewrite history to hide their own faults are pathetic.
wrong.--torture was NOT part of the white culture as it was the NAs':
'', cultural traditions for dealing with captives predated the arrival of Europeans, and involved either adoption or execution by torture.''
'' fingernails were ripped out. Their fingers were broken, then twisted and yanked by children.'
Captives in American Indian Wars - Wikipedia

the whole tribe was involved...NA children were taught to torture
you obviously don't know much about NA culture history....you haven't even researched it, have you?
The Europeans did not torture their slaves? Yes they did. They most certainly did. And the whole culture was taught to torture slaves and children were also taught to torture slaves. My post was not just referring to how the Europeans treated Native Americans by how they behaved as a whole, as a culture, toward people in the countries they invaded or to the slave population. How they behaved toward anyone they didn´t like or value, basically. The point is that Europeans are not in any position whatsoever to judge other cultures on any level.

...let's stop the myth of NAs being peaceful, corn growing people
..they murdered/raped/tortured/dislocated/decimated/etc other tribes long before the evil whites came
..in fact, torture was part of some tribes' culture
..so we don't need to hear that all Americans are immigrants--because we are not
let's stop the myth of so called Christian, advanced people being peaceful brotherly love type people
..they murdered/raped/tortured/dislocated/decimated/etc billions of people for thousands of years
..in fact, torture was part of most of their cultures
...so called European Christian advanced peoples invaded and conquered North America, decimating the hundreds of tribes who had lived their for thousands of years; they justified their actions by believing the tribes were non Christian and less than human and they, the Europeans, had right to anywhere on Earth they wanted; they did it by being more ruthless and more powerful than the people they conquered

People who try to rewrite history to hide their own faults are pathetic.
wrong.--torture was NOT part of the white culture as it was the NAs':
'', cultural traditions for dealing with captives predated the arrival of Europeans, and involved either adoption or execution by torture.''
'' fingernails were ripped out. Their fingers were broken, then twisted and yanked by children.'
Captives in American Indian Wars - Wikipedia

the whole tribe was involved...NA children were taught to torture
you obviously don't know much about NA culture history....you haven't even researched it, have you?
The Europeans did not torture their slaves? Yes they did. They most certainly did. And the whole culture was taught to torture slaves and children were also taught to torture slaves. My post was not just referring to how the Europeans treated Native Americans by how they behaved as a whole, as a culture, toward people in the countries they invaded or to the slave population. How they behaved toward anyone they didn´t like or value, basically. The point is that Europeans are not in any position whatsoever to judge other cultures on any level.
fine, but that's all I see in comments sections is how the Europeans are the only evil race
never anything bad about the NAs
please document/links on how the European culture had widespread torture and taught their kids to torture---the same culture as the NAs
the Inquisition doesn't count as it wasn't families and kids torturing

Forum List

Back