Myth Of Liberal Media Bias Destroyed

All they have to do is produce a handful of editors that will swear and produce evidence that they are being pressured to present stories from a conservative perspective. I have yet to hear or see anything like that, have you?

Never

During my time in the CBS 12 newsroom, I learned complaints to HR at the local and national levels were not only discouraged, but a quick route to termination.

I Quit Working For Sinclair And They Sued Me. Here's Why I'm Fighting Back. | HuffPost

As reporters and anchors at the company, we were routinely told to follow leads and angles with a clear-cut conservative agenda. At CBS12, I was ordered to do man-on-the-street interviews that were clearly politically biased. I’d ask loaded questions like, “How much do you disagree with Obama this year?” It was disguised as real journalism. The funny thing is, I’m a Republican ― and I was still pissed by it. But it was more than just the questions. It was the stories that we were told to do. They often had to have a religious tie-in. We couldn’t do stories, for the most part, that involved the LGBTQ community. There were a set of parameters and we had to stick to them.
Funny no one can show video examples of such interviews.
That's because it's made up. The left wing media outed itself during the 1016 election. They weren't concerned about everyone seeing it because they were 100% certain that Hillary was going to win. Then they were 100% certain they could frame Trump with "collusion" and force him out of office. Now they're starting to realize it's not going to happen and they have to start all over and pretend to be non-biased. That's what this thread (and a thousand other ones) is, an attempt to make people think msm is not a bunch of left wing propagandists. Too late.

You got lucky in 1016. ...

Why, someone have money on Cnut?

Myth Of Liberal Media Bias Destroyed As Study Finds Conservatives Dominate Sunday Shows

Doesn't matter, study after study shows there is no "liberal bias" -- in fact on fiscal policy and foreign policy it's the opposite. But the Fox Newsies will still cling what their masters tell them.

I can't find one report on MSNBC or CNN in 2008 where they reported that Bush lied us into Iraq. Not one "liberal" media said this in 2008

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

Liberal media my ass. Trump was more liberal than the media in 2016.

This is what Republicans mean by the deep state. The media has been taken over by the deep state globalist rinos.

I can't find one report on MSNBC or CNN in 2008 where they reported that Bush lied us into Iraq. Not one "liberal" media said this in 2008

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

Liberal media my ass. Trump was more liberal than the media in 2016.

This is what Republicans mean by the deep state. The media has been taken over by the deep state globalist rinos.
The first person to say that publicly in the media was Donald Trump when he ran the first time.

I loved that.

Forum List

Back