MYTH: Islam a "Religion" of Peace.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
There are two brilliant perceptions by Barenakedislam posted on USMB:

"Muslims do a fine job of stirring up hatred of them all by themselves. In fact more people hate Muslims now than after 9/11."

"It isn't Islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill you."

In spite of the fact that Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoids led by the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obambo, and his stooges Janet Incompetano and Erik Holder do everything to DISTORT and OBFUSCATE the IDENTITY of the true enemy of America by OUTLAWING and mislabeling ISLAMOFASCISM as an euphemistic "OVERSEAS CONTIGENCY OPERATION" and TERRORISM as a "HUMAN FAILING" or some sort of bizarre term...... Further info on how dangerous the ISLAMOFASCISTS are the enemy in our midst is the following article that exposes CAIR, The Council of Arab Islamic Relations as one of the MOST PROMINENT catspaws of ISLAMOFASCISM that is not onlyNOT recognized for what it is: THE ACTUAL ISLAMIC MAFIA IN AMERICA......but this CAIR is being bandied about as a purveyor of"MODERATE" Islam and is CHOSEN by the the Obambo Administration as the "go to" Organization for its lectures on "MODERATE ISLAM" to U.S. Governmental agencies, including intimate interaction with the Obambo FBI and CIA in THAT, TOTALLY BIZARRE GUISE !!!

CAIR is a prominent member of the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD.

This is the declaration of the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD:

Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide: 'The U.S. Is Now Experiencing the Beginning of Its End'; Improvement and Change in the Muslim World 'Can Only Be Attained Through Jihad and Sacrifice'

Ibrahim Cooper is one of the founders of CAIR.

There are links galore exposing Ibrahim Copper's support of RADICAL ISLAM throughout the NUMEROUS links in Wikipedia......including the desire of having the flag of Islam flying over the White House.

The following is an example of how ISLAM is being touted and handled in debates:

Any critique or expose’ of Islam is usually met with name-calling (e.g., “Islamophobia”) from Islamists and their enablers, rather than rational or factual responses and rebuttals.

There are at least two reasons for this.

First, sharia law does not provide for nor protect free speech. Criticism of Islam, Allah or Mohammed is a criminal offense. When Muslims attempt to suppress free speech critiques of Islam they are abiding by sharia law, and insisting that we non-Muslims bow before sharia law as well. They frequently get furious when we refuse to do so.

Second, as two examples below will attest, public discourse and debates about radical Islam reveal the truth that Islamists don’t want Americans to see. Hence, they rant, rave, and name call in the hopes of demonizing those who dare to expose the truth so as to keep the truth from the American people.

Two recent events reveal why Islamists and their enablers avoid genuine debate.

A recent event held in Des Moines, Iowa, entitled “A Forum on Being An American Muslim,” produced a very illuminating exchange, where ACT! for America chapter leader Steve Kirby’s question about sharia law and free speech was completely ignored by the Muslim moderator. The moderator went so far as to prevent Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, a reformist Muslim, from answering the question by taking the microphone from him!

A recent debate was held in New York, debating the motion “Is Islam a religion of peace?”

Prior to the debate, the audience members were polled as to their position on the motion.

41% were for the motion
25% were against the motion
34% were undecided

After the debate, the audience was polled again. Check out these eye-popping results!

36% were for the motion (a decrease of 5 percentage points)
55% were against the motion (an increase of 30 percentage points)
9% were undecided

In other words, after seeing only one debate, most of the undecideds and some of those who initially agreed that “Islam is a religion of peace” changed their positions to opposing the motion.

Small wonder we see so few Muslims willing to step forward and defend sharia law and the ideology of radical Islam!! Truth and the facts are stacked so heavily against them they can only hope to “win” by suppressing speech that exposes the truth.

Last edited:
MYTH: Islam a "Religion" of Peace.

Yes.

There is an overabundance of shit in this world.

And, I don't mean the useful variety.
Speak for yourself......

MARIJUANA-thumb-525x362-6132.jpg

no-stress.jpg

I have to agree somewhat. So-called "Moderate" Muslims around the World don't do nearly enough to combat their Extremists. They seem to be only interested in screeching about "Islamophobia" and "Racism." I guess they borrowed a page from the Democratic Party playbook on that one. When in doubt,just call em all "Racists." Muslims around the World just aren't doing enough to discourage people from criticizing or even despising Islam. Less accusations of "Islamophobia" & "Racism" and more combating their Extremists,is my advice to them.

I have to agree somewhat. So-called "Moderate" Muslims around the World don't do nearly enough to combat their Extremists. They seem to be only interested in screeching about "Islamophobia" and "Racism." I guess they borrowed a page from the Democratic Party playbook on that one. When in doubt,just call em all "Racists."
6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

Islam is satans religion. If you are muslim you are for the takeover of th U.S. and Israel. The so called peace loving ones just won't admit it.

Rastafari is where peace is found.

Jah live children, Itinually ever faithfull ever sure.

The only way Islam will ever be a religion of peace is when they conquer the whole world and have everyone living under Sharia Law.

Islam is satans religion. If you are muslim you are for the takeover of th U.S. and Israel. The so called peace loving ones just won't admit it.

Okay so a religion that calls Jesus and Moses as great prophets of Allah. But Allah is Satan. So does that make Christians Satanist? Or Are you just an ignorant racist retard that doesn't know anything about Islam but classify them for their idiots.

I think Christians should not build a church so close to the Oklahoma City Bombing because that is hallowed ground and should be more respectful. I also think we should profile all white people entering a hospital that provides abortion because I get scared everytime I see a white person in the hosptal.

So you see, you're an idiot.

Love these threads where the hyper-mental cases check in..................

The ones who live in fcukking Scratchmyassville USA and will never have a terror bad guy come within 500 miles of thier locale................

limpwristed panty waistes like Shaman who lives in a place where the biggest terror target is the cornfield down the block...................

PC shit works very conveniently for these people.............

Forum List

Back