Myth #1..... Israel is "Stolen Land"

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
This board is a wealth of Misinformation.

bmand.gif

77% of British Mandate 'Palestine' was lopped and made Jordan, no Jews allowed.
(Contradicting British and League of Nations promises)

isr47prt.jpg

Jordan is 70% 'Palestinian'.
Leaving the other 23% divided roughly 13-10 for the Jews.

Meaning the Arabs aka Palestinians got 87% of Mandate Palestine.
(the Pink AND Red Areas)

And ½ of the Jews 13% was the Negev Desert. (lower ½ the light Blue Area above)
So Jews really got about 6% of the usable land of the Original Mandate.
AND unlike in The surrounding states... Arabs still live in/make up 20% of Current Israel's population within that land.

2/3 of what became Israel was State Land, passing from the Ottomans, to the British, to the Jews; owned by NO Arab.
This Includes the Half alone of Israel that was/Is the Negev Desert.

-

isr-world.gif

-

Yes, the lower half of that little that red spot/Israel- is the Negev Desert, State Land under the Ottomans, owned by No Arab. (and about 15-20% more that was also state land). And 20% of the population of the upper half of the Red Dot- is Arab.

-

Last edited:
I see Abu Afak the fake muslim is back spouting his pro zionist BS

Showing your ignorance again Shia pet? Pretending to be Sunni still I see to try and discredit them with your awful posts.

Abu Afak was an Arab JEW. (Google away goofy!) ... Abu Afak really his first Named victim.
(Not including thousands murdered robbing caravans to finance his new 'thing')

There were lots of Arab Jews before Mohammed came along and Killed or Cleansed them.
(Mecca, Medina, Aqaba)

Medina, in fact, was a "Jewish Settlement" (Katz) called Yathrib.
-

Last edited:
I'm so excited to read the next installment of Abu Afak's Myths.

If you want to read any more you're going to have to put up some substantal attempts at rebuttal Botox boy.
-

So, if I don't respond any further, you'll leave?
Nope.

I only leave when I'm ready.

Usually that means after I let you stand up and put your pants back on.

Or give this board a little flogging.
-

Last edited:
If you want to read any more you're going to have to put up some substantal attempts at rebuttal Botox boy.
-

So, if I don't respond any further, you'll leave?
Nope.

I only leave when I'm ready.

Usually that means after I let you stand up and put your pants back on.

Or give this board a little flogging.
-

I guess that we will eventually see the second installment of Abu Afak's Myths, whether or not I put up substantial attempts at rebuttal, right?

I'll be waiting.

This Jew should choose names more carefully. ;)

The apostle said, "Who will deal with this rascal (Abu 'Afak) for me?" whereupon Salim b. 'Umayr, brother of B. 'Amr b. 'Auf one of the "weepers", went forth and killed him. Umama b. Muzayriya said concerning that:

You gave the lie to God's religion and the man Ahmad!
By him who was your father, evil is the son he produced!
An upright person gave you a thrust in the night, saying
"Take that, Abu 'Afak, in spite of your age!"
Though I knew whether it was man or jinn
Who slew you in the dead of night.

-Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah

There were lots of Arab Jews before Mohammed came along and Killed or Cleansed them.
(Mecca, Medina, Aqaba)

-

A settelment ..yes ! for they came to it form the north as aresult of Romans' chase , then jews were refuges not owners !

overmore , when they put a poison in Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) food , they got fired .

This Jew should choose names more carefully. ;)

The apostle said, "Who will deal with this rascal (Abu 'Afak) for me?" whereupon Salim b. 'Umayr, brother of B. 'Amr b. 'Auf one of the "weepers", went forth and killed him. Umama b. Muzayriya said concerning that:

You gave the lie to God's religion and the man Ahmad!
By him who was your father, evil is the son he produced!
An upright person gave you a thrust in the night, saying
"Take that, Abu 'Afak, in spite of your age!"
Though I knew whether it was man or jinn
Who slew you in the dead of night.

-Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah

We agree on this one. Finally.

Mohammed, the 'prophet' of 'the religion of pieces' (Choke) had a critic Murdered.
Similar to, for just one of thousands yearly, the Van Gogh Murder.

Of course, I had to coax you to this Ambush, my handle of 10 years.

Congrats.

Last edited:
Who owns Najd?

There is a reason why I asked this question. The first mention of this village that I have seen was the mid 1500s. It was already an established village. Over these hundreds of years there were no disputes of land ownership. During the Ottoman rule, the people of Najd owned the land. After WWI, the British ruled but it did not take possession of the land. It still belonged to the people of Najd.

In 1948 BEFORE Israel declared itself to be a state and BEFORE it was attacked and had to "defend itself" it sent its military into Najd driving the people out of their homes and off their land. Israel now claims ownership of this land that the people of Najd had owned for many generations.

Mohammed, the 'prophet' of 'the religion of pieces' (Choke) had a critic Murdered.
Such is the penalty for inciting treason. Van Gogh was a worthless pissant. His execution wasn't legally necessary, though it's good that he's dead.

While we're on the subject of early religious history, please summarize for us the Tanakh's account of Moses' interaction with the Midianites.

Looks like the mossad is expanding their operation beyond british-passport wielding assassins!

:yawn:

just what this board needs... another self-important jew who seems to think he's the chosen gift to internet message boards.

:rolleyes:

Showing your ignorance again Shia pet? Pretending to be Sunni still I see to try and discredit them with your awful posts.

Abu Afak was an Arab JEW. (Google away goofy!) ... Abu Afak really his first Named victim.

(Mecca, Medina, Aqaba)

-

Not to dispute the OP, but is there not some, to put it mildly, doubt about the tale of Abu Afak; the details, not the general trend of Islam beginning with violence (which is well documented)

As for the ownership of Israeli land - that will always be disputed by the cretins who understand only how to kill things.

Such is the penalty for inciting treason. Van Gogh was a worthless pissant. His execution wasn't legally necessary, though it's good that he's dead.

While we're on the subject of early religious history, please summarize for us the Tanakh's account of Moses' interaction with the Midianites.

if worthless pissants deserved to die, the world would be empty.

first time i saw you posting something really radical. boooo

(Mecca, Medina, Aqaba)

-

Not to dispute the OP, but is there not some, to put it mildly, doubt about the tale of Abu Afak; the details, not the general trend of Islam beginning with violence (which is well documented)

As for the ownership of Israeli land - that will always be disputed by the cretins who understand only how to kill things.

:lol:

whatever you say, Canaan boy.

Forum List

Back