Mystery Sea Creature Washes Up on Georgia Beach

Markymark11

Feb 26, 2018
Midwest the Heartland
BBKq06e.img

Looks like we have more radiated creatures coming ashore. Cant wait for Mainstream science to come up with more hocus pocus.

Mainstream science to come up with more hocus pocus.
I know man...its clearly sumthin related to Nessy...n' them dam scientists is gona say it aint...when we know it is!

My cousin Roy lives down in Georgia. He was out spotlightin one night and his dog tore ass off at somethin in the woods. Roy thought it was a bear.

He said that sombitch rared up and kept rarin.

"That sombitch was 8ft if it was an inch!" Roy told me.

Pearl...thats his hound, started a snappin n' fightin fierce with the thing. He said that thing let

out a howl like a stuck hog. that's when he knew for sure it twasnt a bear.

"aint no bear sounds like that...man that was a skunk ape!"

Damned thing snatched pearl up like a rag doll and tossed her 20 foot...turned and went boundin away! I guess he wudnt thinkin right, and went off after it.

I cant blame him...somebody throws my dog like that I would have been more pissed of than a little bit!

Thats when he said it turnt on him.

"that bastard turnt and come back at me...not more than 10 foot away..smelt like a bag of ass too! I layed both barrels in it...damn thing didnt move...just grunted and tore ass off into the woods"

Roy swears by it...I trust him since he got off the strong stuff and found the lord.

Forum List

Back