Mystery Babylon

Tower of Babel

There is a modern interest in using expressive catch-phrases to characterize the high-tension associated with new age networking-related 'social contract' intrigue.

These phrases have become communique constants and signs of trends in art and cinema.

Could the prophetic Mystery Babylon be humanity's re-presentation of bazaar diplomacy? How do we separate passion from hypochondria with this topic?

:afro:

Ravenous (Film)

stand.jpg ravenous.jpg

Revisiting the Word the LORD sent to Dumitru Duduman decades ago - the time of America's judgment is at hand now and it is important to examine our hearts and ask ourselves if we are ready for what is about to take place on the earth.

This message was given by the Romanian Pastor - Dumitru Duduman who suffered greatly for Jesus - who smuggled over 1 million bibles into communist Russia.

The Message For America

Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison.
He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.
He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."
Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

See link to read more.
the time of America's judgment is at hand now and it is important to examine our hearts and ask ourselves if we are ready for what is about to take place on the earth.

How many hundreds of years have we been hearing this non sense

Revisiting the Word the LORD sent to Dumitru Duduman decades ago - the time of America's judgment is at hand now and it is important to examine our hearts and ask ourselves if we are ready for what is about to take place on the earth.

This message was given by the Romanian Pastor - Dumitru Duduman who suffered greatly for Jesus - who smuggled over 1 million bibles into communist Russia.

The Message For America

Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison.
He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.
He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."
Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

See link to read more.

Very bad years 1980-1990 into Eastern Europe, especially in Romania. I remember, we four young travel to Bulgaria through Romania. There was no information about the circumstances. We did not know in advance what will see there. You never know what we saw in Romania in 1986? With our own eyes. And Bulgaria: there was no food in the shops, we almost die of hunger. Have the our money there, the store is open, but the shelves are empty. We just wanted a holiday. The US is very attractive place.

What language he read the Bible? Written the Bible in Romanian language and he give to Russians? The real confusion of Babylon. (It is not used by everyone in English just a few person here.)

Brother Duduman spoke Romanian. The Bibles they had sent to Russia were written in the Russian language - I believe. His grandson interpreted for him when he came to America and spoke to the churches giving the warning the LORD had sent him here to give.

First let me say, Welcome to the board, Maggdy! It is wonderful to meet you and read your comment today! I am very sorry for your suffering but because of what you suffered you are a very important asset to this board!

You see, people in America have not suffered as the people in other nations - such as Romania and Russia. They simply have no idea how blessed they are to live in a nation where the bible is not restricted - where you can read the bible in public and not be arrested! Brother Mike's grandmother had lived through that horrific time and told him of stories of people digging in the ground for worms to eat they were so hungry. Many Americans truly do not know what a famine is about - a famine of the Word of God - and a famine of food!

I am truly sorry for your suffering. Brother Duduman's family still runs the Hand of Help Ministries - Brother Michael Boldea Jr. is in charge of the ministry and they feed the orphans of Romania and have an orphanage over there - which is a great ministry. Christians are to support the widows and the orphans - their ministry also has opened a shelter for the elderly and food, clothing, support for them also. I love the testimony of Brother Duduman's life. He was a great Christian. (he's in heaven now).

Thank you very much for your warm welcome, and thanks , because you did answer my questions. I am also very happy to be here. Sorry for the delay, I can to review only very slowly the forum yet now.

The Message For America

See link to read more.

Very bad years 1980-1990 into Eastern Europe, especially in Romania. I remember, we four young travel to Bulgaria through Romania. There was no information about the circumstances. We did not know in advance what will see there. You never know what we saw in Romania in 1986? With our own eyes. And Bulgaria: there was no food in the shops, we almost die of hunger. Have the our money there, the store is open, but the shelves are empty. We just wanted a holiday. The US is very attractive place.

What language he read the Bible? Written the Bible in Romanian language and he give to Russians? The real confusion of Babylon. (It is not used by everyone in English just a few person here.)

Could you please share with us what you saw? I'd love for the people to hear your testimony of what you saw while you were there, Maggdy.

Sorry, but to me difficult story to write in English. I do not use the English language elsewhere.

Should be more word to me. I'm trying to communicate in other ways.
I believe in globalization. The patriotism can not be fanatical. There are healthy patriotism.
I am not a nationalistic, but I like it:

(or )

I need a few words, yes, I know you leave,
I need a caress, may the last that you give.
Some day on your journey your heart will recall
This land, your home, won’t let go, it calls your soul.

Look far, fly high walking on the stars
Feel me, gone away, the suffering that was ours.
When the trees reach the sky and the shine has touched the earth,
You will know where to go to find your land of birth
Fly fly higher higher where the falcons fly,
Their wings will take you home where your fathers, brothers lie.
More hope, more faith willing for tomorrow,
This world, it’s no more a land of pain and sorrow.
The trees will reach the sky and the shine will touch the earth,
You will know where to go to find your land of birth.

Fly fly higher higher where the falcons fly,
Their wings will take you home where your fathers, brothers lie.

No tears, no fears,
More hope, more faith.
If you’re lost, your heart aches,
Turn back your home awaits.

And the original song.

The Gumshoe Gauntlet

It seems that every time we talk about the enigmas of the spirit, we encounter the timeless riddle about the contest between good and evil.

Does the contention between good and evil imply that something about good is illuminated by the challenges posed by evil (i.e., the Devil's Advocate) and that something about evil is illuminated by the convictions in the good (i.e., the Crusades)?

That is to say, do we need evil to understand good and vice-versa?

In Stephen King's apocalypse-paranoia book "The Stand" (1978) two forces of humanity, one good and the other evil, are arrayed against each other in a prophetic stand to determine true social dominions.

Does such a work make us more or less paranoid about Mystery Babylon?

The Stand (Stephen King)

stand.jpg

The Gumshoe Gauntlet

It seems that every time we talk about the enigmas of the spirit, we encounter the timeless riddle about the contest between good and evil.

Does the contention between good and evil imply that something about good is illuminated by the challenges posed by evil (i.e., the Devil's Advocate) and that something about evil is illuminated by the convictions in the good (i.e., the Crusades)?

That is to say, do we need evil to understand good and vice-versa?

In Stephen King's apocalypse-paranoia book "The Stand" (1978) two forces of humanity, one good and the other evil, are arrayed against each other in a prophetic stand to determine true social dominions.

Does such a work make us more or less paranoid about Mystery Babylon?

The Stand (Stephen King)

View attachment 40297

William Golding also remind by book "Lord of the Flies" (I saw the movie in Hungarian sync)
Lord of the Flies - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Typical: "Divide and conquer!"

To exist the "golden mean-way". It will help us to survive.

In my opinion, these days it is not necessary to experience the bad because for acquisition knowledge. "Wise human learn from other mistakes." There is enough curriculum in the history of human:

I am ordering some tracts about Jesus Christ in Hungarian so that I can post them here for you and you can better understand the message, Maggdy. I should be receiving it by mail within the week. I'll post it when I have it.

I am ordering some tracts about Jesus Christ in Hungarian so that I can post them here for you and you can better understand the message, Maggdy. I should be receiving it by mail within the week. I'll post it when I have it.

Thank you for your kindness. Sorry for the late answer. I look forward to the post, curiously. I'm interested for all. But, I would like you to know that already I did read a lot in the topic, in hungarian language.

Thank you for your kindness. Sorry for the late answer. I look forward to the post, curiously. I'm interested for all. But, I would like you to know that already I did read a lot in the topic, in hungarian language.

A good day to you Maggdy, One thing for sure, Jesus pointed his followers to his God and Father-YHVH(Jehovah) John 20:17, Rev 3:12--John 4:22-24

But they never mention Yhwh as the father they spoke of,
the only clue they gave was at the endvof the farce in
Rev 22:16 Jesus says he's Baals son (morning star).
Look up in search engines Canaanite dying god mythology Morning star son of Baal

Not once has the prognosticators of religion correctly described a '68 Mustang Fast back that Jesus will ride when he returns...

Tech-Lamps

The modern age is all about tech iconography, and science-jargon Hollywood (USA) movies such as "I, Robot" (2004) and "Johnny Mnemonic" (1995) speak to this new trend in society art.

Is the harlot of Babylon a motility-wired airline stewardess involved in an international narcotics-smuggling operation?

I remember the A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) super-robot avatar Superion from the colorful animated franchise Transformers (Hasbro), a heroic mega-robot comprised of individual robotic warriors that transform into airplanes. Superion represents a new age magic and a new social fascination with 'tech-fantasies.'

Our iconography about Babylon needs to be updated in some way it seems. Various relevant science-fiction comic book super-villains such as Brainiac (DC Comics), a super-mad scientist of sorts, and Video-Man (Marvel Comics), a mutant who can travel through wires and invade computers like a virus and carry energy beams, speak to a modernized rendition of 'sentiment paranoia.'

Will the modern-era priestly warrior who contends with the likes of the AntiChrist, the harlot of Babylon, the false prophet(s), and the dreaded nihilistic manslayer (potential diplomats of Mystery Babylon) be like a populism-IQ American comic book hero such as Mandrake the Magician (King Features Syndicate), a man who wears a cape and does good deeds with his knack for illusions?

Mandrake the Magician

Tower of Babel

tng2.jpg mandrake.jpg
vms.jpg

Demons of Deuteronomy

"As two young Ivy League students preparing to work for the same American business consulting firm begin competing for the affections of the same beautiful woman, going to extreme measures of psychological sabotage to out-do each other, the cultural landscape of America is changing, and Hollywood (USA) is making radicalism-themed films such as Fight Club (1999) and Fury Road (2015).

The corporation Enron is engaged in a controversial business scandal, while Hong Kong is engaged in complicated free market contracts with both democratic America and communist China.

Meanwhile, a certain corrupt airline stewardess working for British Airways is involved in an intricate opium-smuggling operation between San Francisco and Sydney.

The only one who can deliver etiquette balance in this new atmosphere of profiteerism is Steve Jobs, founder of Apple Computers, who has promised to manufacture/distribute user-friendly Internet-wired iPads to Hong Kong consumers eager to access the populism-energized social networking website Facebook while on-the-go."

It's rather interesting that the modern era creates intriguing networking labyrinths and opens doors for talk about 'creative confidence.'

Who then is the AntiChrist?

The Last Tycoon (Film)

Deuteronomy

kingpin.jpg

Forum List

Back