Mysterious sonar anomaly reported off North Carolina

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A strange “sonar anomaly” had NOAA explorers diving off the coast of North Carolina on Wednesday, hoping for an explanation. NOAA has not been afraid to notch up suspense about the area, noting it could be “an archaeology site, a geological formation or otherwise.”

Mysterious sonar ‘anomaly’ reported off North Carolina

What's kind of odd too is in another article there were some hammerhead sharks that washed up dead , makes yah wonder if maybe this had anything to do with it.

Honestly, people, you need to stop with all the silly speculation. Godzilla? Ghidra?! Get real!

This is a SONAR anomaly, folks.

Gotta be Mothra.

I went to the article, we seem to be looking at a likely shipwreck. There was a collection of bricks, a bottle and the shape of a human. Megalodon would have been more entertaining.

A strange “sonar anomaly” had NOAA explorers diving off the coast of North Carolina on Wednesday, hoping for an explanation. NOAA has not been afraid to notch up suspense about the area, noting it could be “an archaeology site, a geological formation or otherwise.”

Mysterious sonar ‘anomaly’ reported off North Carolina

What's kind of odd too is in another article there were some hammerhead sharks that washed up dead , makes yah wonder if maybe this had anything to do with it.
al-gore.jpg

I went to the article, we seem to be looking at a likely shipwreck. There was a collection of bricks, a bottle and the shape of a human. Megalodon would have been more entertaining.

I doubt its a human unless the shipwreck was very recent. The salt water would eat away at human remains quickly. Within a few weeks there would be nothing left.

I doubt its a human unless the shipwreck was very recent. The salt water would eat away at human remains quickly. Within a few weeks there would be nothing left.
If you look at the footage, there is clearly a figure, of "deteriorating clothing" in the form of a human. The body may have been eaten away, but the shape via old rotten clothing is still there.

Forum List

Back