"Mysterious photograph surfaces from 1976 -- taken 43 years ago from 35,000ft!"

The speaker must have been unaware of the Canon 35mm camera with 300mm zoom lens I had back then.

I don't understand the flash reflection. There would have been plenty of light outside the window without using the flash.

Last edited:
43 years ago an expensive, good camera was a pure luxury not many would go for when anything that could take a decent family photo was good enough!
...Perhaps dark inside the plain would have the picture taken not realizing what lighting was outside....anyway interesting especially all the TRIANGLE CLOUDS!.....certainly NOT NATURAL!

43 years ago an expensive, good camera was a pure luxury not many would go for when anything that could take a decent family photo was good enough!
...Perhaps dark inside the plain would have the picture taken not realizing what lighting was outside....anyway interesting especially all the TRIANGLE CLOUDS!.....certainly NOT NATURAL!
Well, not trying to troll you but I had several and they weren't that expensive. Had a darkroom and everything. Still a pretty weird picture though.

Last edited:
We just don't see enough UFO stuff

/----/ How many years ago? What year was it? Flying over what?

"Earth" :lol:

Seriously, just looks to me like somebody took a photo of the Grand Canyon, and since they were focusing on the distance, didn't notice until much later that there had been a moth on the window. That's why it's out of focus.

Instamatics and polaroids don't have adjustable focus.

Forum List

Back