Mysterious missile lights up the sky over the Pacific

It was nothing. Only anti-American swine accuse the government of launching over such an area and only fearmongers would try to claim it was an enemy missile.

Go back to sleep.

-A Message from the Ministry of Truth

And the winner for the most naive person of the year goes to.... JB!

There's a big naval base there and you don't think some noob might have pressed the wrong button? The easiest explanation is usually the right one. Anyways, the one thing you can be guaranteed of is that whatever the military says it is, that's not it.

It seems the Russians believe they know what happened.

Drunk American sergeant can press the red button any time - English pravda.ru

Drunk American sergeant can press the red button any time

On October 23rd, the United States lost the control over a part of its nuclear arsenal for 45 minutes. The news was made public several days later. The state of emergency occurred to LGM-30 Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missiles at the US Air Force Base in Wyoming.

Needless to say that the incident with 50 Minutemans has caused quite an uproar in the world taking into consideration the fact that the missiles can turn a large country into radioactive ruins. The 13,000-kilometer range missiles are capable of striking targets in practically any part of the globe. They are the only land-based ICBMs of the United States; they were put into service in 1970. The USA has produced 830 such missiles in total, and currently has 450 in the inventory.

China took claim to have launched the missle. It was on the eve of the G20 Summit, and they knew that Obama was going to hammer them on the devaluation of their dollar, so they showed some clout. It is quite disturbing if this is what truely happened.
I was fishing off the Coronado Islands years ago when a Russian sub breached about a 100 yards away from us....so it's not like it couldn't happen

It seems the Russians believe they know what happened.

Drunk American sergeant can press the red button any time - English pravda.ru

Drunk American sergeant can press the red button any time

On October 23rd, the United States lost the control over a part of its nuclear arsenal for 45 minutes. The news was made public several days later. The state of emergency occurred to LGM-30 Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missiles at the US Air Force Base in Wyoming.

Needless to say that the incident with 50 Minutemans has caused quite an uproar in the world taking into consideration the fact that the missiles can turn a large country into radioactive ruins. The 13,000-kilometer range missiles are capable of striking targets in practically any part of the globe. They are the only land-based ICBMs of the United States; they were put into service in 1970. The USA has produced 830 such missiles in total, and currently has 450 in the inventory.

This article attempts to strike up fear where none should exist. They want to portray a potential situation where we should be scared that because some electrical wires malfunctioned, that it means that a sophisticated hacker can actually manage to launch a missile.

My job in the Air Force was Minuteman III maintenance. I know for a fact that outside interference is literally impossible.

The launch code for a Minuteman is seperated into 2 pieces, and located in two different parts. There is no possible way for someone to hack in from the outside and launch a missile. The 2-part launch code was created for just that reason.

China took claim to have launched the missle. It was on the eve of the G20 Summit, and they knew that Obama was going to hammer them on the devaluation of their dollar, so they showed some clout. It is quite disturbing if this is what truely happened.
I was fishing off the Coronado Islands years ago when a Russian sub breached about a 100 yards away from us....so it's not like it couldn't happen

Jim Cash, Brig. General USAF (Ret) speaks about the missile launch.

I am referring to the "missile shot" taken of California coast recently, and the lame response by NORAD, the Pentagon and the White House itself.

First, in hope of adding some credibility to my assessment of what really happened just off the coast of Los Angeles let me convey a bit of my background which can be checked easily by going to Google and typing in my name. An Air Force biography will appear.

During the late eighties I was assigned to NORAD, as a Command Director initially and later as the assistant Director of Operations for NORAD. . . . .
I understand the difference in an aircraft contrail and a missile launch contrail.

In my opinion there is absolutely no doubt that what was captured on video off the coast of California was a missile launch, was clearly observed by NORAD, assessed by a four-star General in minutes, and passed to the President immediately. . . . .

Now, the question that still must be answered is why NORAD's muted response was simply that North America was not threatened, and later our government approved the lame excuse that the picture recorded was simply an aircraft leaving a contrail. This decision was made far above the four-star level, and because the system in place demands it, was made by the President himself. . . . .

This is no longer a threat to only our military thousands of miles from the homeland. This is a show of force sending a signal that downtown USA is now capably of being hit by an undetected submarine and at any time. . . . .

President Obama is getting in over his head once again on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WGcSuGojYA&feature=player_embedded#!

Last edited:

Jim Cash, Brig. General USAF (Ret) speaks about the missile launch.

I am referring to the "missile shot" taken of California coast recently, and the lame response by NORAD, the Pentagon and the White House itself.

First, in hope of adding some credibility to my assessment of what really happened just off the coast of Los Angeles let me convey a bit of my background which can be checked easily by going to Google and typing in my name. An Air Force biography will appear.

During the late eighties I was assigned to NORAD, as a Command Director initially and later as the assistant Director of Operations for NORAD. . . . .
I understand the difference in an aircraft contrail and a missile launch contrail.

In my opinion there is absolutely no doubt that what was captured on video off the coast of California was a missile launch, was clearly observed by NORAD, assessed by a four-star General in minutes, and passed to the President immediately. . . . .

Now, the question that still must be answered is why NORAD's muted response was simply that North America was not threatened, and later our government approved the lame excuse that the picture recorded was simply an aircraft leaving a contrail. This decision was made far above the four-star level, and because the system in place demands it, was made by the President himself. . . . .

This is no longer a threat to only our military thousands of miles from the homeland. This is a show of force sending a signal that downtown USA is now capably of being hit by an undetected submarine and at any time. . . . .

President Obama is getting in over his head once again on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WGcSuGojYA&feature=player_embedded#!

I keep coming back to the sad and terrible thought that Obama and the Left are doing all they can to start a Civil War in the USA and this is just another pebble down Avalanche Hill.

Ahh man, you people. This is funny.

There is so little interest in this, it's amazing.

Someone launches a ballistic missile right in our backyard and nobody gives a fuck.

Forum List

Back