Mysterious missile lights up the sky over the Pacific

Now way that is a plane. It looks to much like a rocket booster to me. I cant imagine it was a secret test because it was launched over populated area.

The answers (or guesses) will be interesting.

Watch, somehow they will link it to Al Qaeda

And billions more will be spent on national defense with no questions asked.

You can bet the same neocons that are behind this stunt.

Are the same ones who will be playing the stock market to reap a huge profit. :doubt:

When I was in the Navy, I was stationed once on San Clemente Island. The Navy has a gun range there and also subs come by there for launching tests. My guess is that it was a Navy test, regardless of what has been said by the military.

Yep... no way that was a plane.

But if I have an opinion on it, I will just be accused of being a neo-con who fell for that "rightwing" bullshit again. :tinfoil:

Nothing to see here.... keep moving.

:doubt:

I fell so much safer now.... :clap2:

Pentagon: Evidence indicates mystery plume was a plane contrail - CNN.com

Military Says Missile-Like Object Wasn't Missile - The Early Show - CBS News

The Pentagon is still not sure what that was in the sky off the coast of California -- except that it was not a missile fired by the U.S. or some other country, reports CBS News Pentagon correspondent David Martin.

The best guess right now is that it was either an airliner or an amateur rocket, but we may never know for certain.

:rolleyes: Hmmmm.... we dont REALLY know what it was, but it was no threat :2up:

Please tell me no one believes that bullshit about a plane or an amateur rocket.

That should insult the intelligence of anyone who's familiar with missile launches.

I've seen one too many shuttle launches for them to pull that wool over my eyes.

Yeah, I mean I always see airplanes flying through the air with the tip glowing orange, straight up, with that big of a contrail :lol:

Please tell me no one believes that bullshit about a plane or an amateur rocket.

That should insult the intelligence of anyone who's familiar with missile launches.

No really it was an Estes Model rocket

I've seen one too many shuttle launches for them to pull that wool over my eyes.

Yeah, I mean I always see airplanes flying through the air with the tip glowing orange, straight up, with that big of a contrail :lol:

Our gov't must think we are stupid.... These are contrails.... & they were stupid enough to do this on 9/11 too.
I remember looking up and wondering WTF???

What Caused The Strange Atmospheric Symbols Over Houston On 9/11?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDJdqW_gvFI&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGOZgBIPC2E[/ame]

That was no plane over The Atlantic IMO ....
I think the Chi-Comms were showing us that they are way ahead of where we believed they were. But why show their hand?
Im kind of stunned that no-one else is as alarmed as I am regarding this.

If it was one of ours... wow, how incompetant. They ought to own up to it if so... b/c I for one suspect we are being hoodwinked.

Maybe once the reamains are found we will no more..... oh wait.... it was a plane and is LONG GONE by now :lol:

Yeah right

Last edited:
It was nothing. Only anti-American swine accuse the government of launching over such an area and only fearmongers would try to claim it was an enemy missile.

Go back to sleep.

-A Message from the Ministry of Truth

Forum List

Back