MySpace

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Anyone else on there? I've actually been adding friends and blogging and whatnot, so check out my site if you'd like.

i just joined the other day. i haven't gotten around to updating my profile or any of that other stuff.

Word. I sort of feel like a real nerd doing it, but I've managed to find out about some great bands on there, and I've found a few friends from high school I haven't talked to in years.

i got tons of friends on there. most of them i know too. And i blog all the time. or atleast i did before like the last month or so when ive had absolutely nothing to say.

I have several friends that have told me to put something up in there. I guess I'll get to it sometime soon.

for one of the most popular sites on the net it has an aweful lot of bugs on it. i've barely got my profile done.

I've noticed that the past couple of days. I think it's just because it gets so overloaded. When I get on after, say, midnight, it's usually not as bad, since all the high schoolers are in bed.

even then i still get some problems with the search function. it could be worse though i know that

this is open to anyone but are all of your schools listed in the my space directory? i've looked high and low but one of my schools isn't even listed! am i the only one whos had this problem? also anyone not receiving the emails that you should i've also had other problems with techinical things but those are cleared up i can finally view my freinds invite and email sections my profile page. i think the second problem was on my comp but i'm not sure

i wish i saw that earlier but i couldn't get the add friend thing to open or work. someone added me to their thing and i got and email at my email address and i did it that way but for everyone else it had to wait. i can't even find my old school in nyc. its not listed and i'm surprised its not. its not in the nyc directory or the staten island directory and doesn't show up in the search either.

Forum List

Back