Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is going too far.

I don't know if its true or not, but even if it was , so what?

In the heat of battle on the gridiron a lot of shit has been said, but you don't retaliate by beating them with their helmet. Garrett deserved every one of the 15 yards he was penalized.

When I was playing back in the 1970's at the high school level, a player on the other side intimated that the father of one of the players on our side was a homosexual. He held his anger, and waited, for several plays before discretely belting him in retaliation.

But no one complained to to the press afterwards.

Jussie Smollett approves this message

Mason Rudolph's attorney is speaking out after last week's brawl during the Steelers vs Browns game at Heinz Field.

Rudolph's attorney said that during Myles Garrett's suspension appeal he accused the Steelers QB of using a racial slur against him before swinging his helmet at his head.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS FIGHT: Myles Garrett accuses Mason Rudolph of using racial slur before brawl, attorney says

Why did he take so long to bring that up?

Mason Rudolph's attorney is speaking out after last week's brawl during the Steelers vs Browns game at Heinz Field.

Rudolph's attorney said that during Myles Garrett's suspension appeal he accused the Steelers QB of using a racial slur against him before swinging his helmet at his head.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS FIGHT: Myles Garrett accuses Mason Rudolph of using racial slur before brawl, attorney says
Al Sharpton where are you? One of your people just turned on the bat signal.

First there was Bad Teammate Colin Kaepernick, who was kneeling during the Anthem to protest the cops... even as he admitted he was never treated badly or unfairly by the cops.

Kaepernick put his TEAM LOGO on his political views, and is an "associate" of Cocksucker Obama

LeBron wrote 6 letters on his $25 million LA home. The police concluded that whoever wrote that lived there.

LeBron then compared himself to Emmett Till, who never had $500 to his name.

LeBron is a big pal of Cocksucker Obama.

Now we get Myles Garrett alleging a racial slur.... DAYS after he swung a helmet at the Steeler QB...

What does the NFL say....

NFL found no evidence to support Myles Garrett’s claim of racial slur

“We looked into it and found no such evidence,” NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said."

Did the former Cocksucker in Chief get Garrett to HATE HOAX this?

Me thinking he did....

And the espn loser white "down with the cause" elite leftists, all committed to identity politics, giving the black player the benefit of the doubt. You can tell too how much they are hoping that he dared to say that "worrrrrd."

What damage political correctness has done to our world.

I can't believe that the NFL is being so strict on this, suspending Garrett.

The WWE is a lot more relaxed, although IMHO, they should have suspended Bray Wyatt over this. Dragging a fellow competitor to Hell is clearly bad sportsmanship, and Wyatt should at least be fined over his (5.45)

This is going too far.

I don't know if its true or not, but even if it was , so what?

In the heat of battle on the gridiron a lot of shit has been said, but you don't retaliate by beating them with their helmet. Garrett deserved every one of the 15 yards he was penalized.

When I was playing back in the 1970's at the high school level, a player on the other side intimated that the father of one of the players on our side was a homosexual. He held his anger, and waited, for several plays before discretely belting him in retaliation.

But no one complained to to the press afterwards.

I seriously doubt it’s true. Rudolph plays with and against a lot of black people. For him to use a racial slur on the field is highly doubtful. Furthermore I agree that whether he did or not is of no relevance to Miles Garrett’s infraction. Its not like being called a racial slur is justification for hitting someone in the head with a helmet

Miles Garrett just watched the movie MASH where they used that in the football game scene

I cant believe no one else got in trouble for that incident.

33 players were fined. One got a 2 game suspension. Rudolph got a $50,000 fine for being hit late, dragged to the ground, having his helmet ripped off by the face mask and cracked over the skull hard with it. Some players got fines just be being on the field or in the area when it happened. No referees were penalized for the three helmet to helmet hits they never threw a flag on nor not even throwing a flag on the Garrett attack until AFTER he finally used the stolen helmet as a lethal weapon.

Forum List

Back