My WoW account got hacked

Yeah, it's really not about me gaming. Pretty sure it's about my bumper sticker. :)

The guy whose kid plays reminded me of one of the GM's. Five accounts, one for each family member. Cheapest entertainment around.

And now, because I know Dr. House was SOOOOO worried about me - I'm going to see the latest HP, and have dinner. This obviously means I will be outdoors. ;)

This thread is about your gaming... My comments were about your gaming...

Left, right, black, white, makes no difference... I'd make the same comments...

Were you looking for sympathy for your troubles with your online fantasy characters?

Uuuummm, and you and Liability are starting to read like SkullFracture, et. al. when they attack Christians just because they're Christian. What's up with that?

Yeah, it's really not about me gaming. Pretty sure it's about my bumper sticker. :)

The guy whose kid plays reminded me of one of the GM's. Five accounts, one for each family member. Cheapest entertainment around.

And now, because I know Dr. House was SOOOOO worried about me - I'm going to see the latest HP, and have dinner. This obviously means I will be outdoors. ;)

Were you looking for sympathy for your troubles with your online fantasy characters?

Uuuummm, and you and Liability are starting to read like SkullFracture, et. al. when they attack Christians just because they're Christian. What's up with that?

Ummmmm, you're reading too much into my comments...

Concentrate on what I say and you'll catch my drift...

After Liability's asshole comments and some of your earlier ones I'm reading snarky all over the place, do ya blame me?

After Liability's asshole comments and some of your earlier ones I'm reading snarky all over the place, do ya blame me?

I'm always snarky....

No stupid. It's about your starting a thread on THIS Board discussing something as laughably childish and mundane as some internet gaming community crap like World of BoreCraft.

You can have any hobby or passtime you little peevish heart desires. But why on Earth would you imagine that anybody else would be interested in your pursuit of internetz fame on Wow?

:cuckoo:

:wtf:
Somebody piss in you corn flakes this morning? If not I'll be happy to oblige.

You're all butthurt because I made for of the ridiculous WoW post and of WoW itself!

No. You're right. It's important stuff.

The Horde LIVES!

Yes indeed. WoW is a very important topic and anyone who would mock it deserves your internetz tough guy routine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back