My WoW account got hacked

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
:( First toon they moved was a 78, and that's how I knew. Dumbasses didn't change my email account first - or maybe they couldn't. I'll get everything back, but God, what a punch to the gut. My 85's are still there, just naked save for a tabard, and all the gold is gone.

:( First toon they moved was a 78, and that's how I knew. Dumbasses didn't change my email account first - or maybe they couldn't. I'll get everything back, but God, what a punch to the gut. My 85's are still there, just naked save for a tabard, and all the gold is gone.

I had to look that up (WoW) :lol:

I had to look that up (WoW) :lol:

So did I. You miss out on so much when you have a life...

• Banned
What a waste of time...

Try treality for a change....

You too. Out of the forum, - what do you think comprises "reality"? I assume nothing one would think of as a hobby, right? I play twice a week for a couple of hours. What should I be doing during that time. I'll pretend to ascribe value to your opinion.

What a waste of time...

You too. Out of the forum, - what do you think comprises "reality"? I assume nothing one would think of as a hobby, right? I play twice a week for a couple of hours. What should I be doing during that time. I'll pretend to ascribe value to your opinion.

There's a whole real world outsiude of the computer... Real people with real lives...

It requires putting down the mouse, opening your door, and stepping out into the sunshine...

Try it...

Of course there's always the alternative:

south_park_wow.jpg

• Banned
What a waste of time...

There's a whole real world outsiude of the computer... Real people with real lives...

It requires putting down the mouse, opening your door, and stepping out into the sunshine...

Try it...

south_park_wow.jpg

You're a troll. Or a drunk. I guess I'll never know which.

Don't you hate it when you start poking fun at a person only to find out they're incredible thin skinned and unable to laugh at themselves?

People have a lot of different diversions including this board (for quite a few). Hell I play PC based games but not online, I also do crosswords and occasionally take showers, at least twice a year, I like being clean.......
What's the big issue people? I just didn't know what WoW was because I'm not into it, that simple.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=related]‪LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, it's really not about me gaming. Pretty sure it's about my bumper sticker. :)

The guy whose kid plays reminded me of one of the GM's. Five accounts, one for each family member. Cheapest entertainment around.

And now, because I know Dr. House was SOOOOO worried about me - I'm going to see the latest HP, and have dinner. This obviously means I will be outdoors. ;)

Try it...

south_park_wow.jpg

You're a troll. Or a drunk. I guess I'll never know which.

Doesn't matter what you think of me...

I do get out and enjoy life...

Why so butthurt?

Yeah, it's really not about me gaming. Pretty sure it's about my bumper sticker. :)

The guy whose kid plays reminded me of one of the GM's. Five accounts, one for each family member. Cheapest entertainment around.

And now, because I know Dr. House was SOOOOO worried about me - I'm going to see the latest HP, and have dinner. This obviously means I will be outdoors. ;)

No stupid. It's about your starting a thread on THIS Board discussing something as laughably childish and mundane as some internet gaming community crap like World of BoreCraft.

You can have any hobby or passtime you little peevish heart desires. But why on Earth would you imagine that anybody else would be interested in your pursuit of internetz fame on Wow?

:cuckoo:

True, your "bumper sticker" is, how shall I delicately put this, biasedly ignorant unless you're referring to the talking heads only but that can be said about all talking heads, regardless of political persuasion. However that is a subject for a different thread.

No stupid. It's about your starting a thread on THIS Board discussing something as laughably childish and mundane as some internet gaming community crap like World of BoreCraft.

You can have any hobby or passtime you little peevish heart desires. But why on Earth would you imagine that anybody else would be interested in your pursuit of internetz fame on Wow?

:cuckoo:

:wtf:
Somebody piss in you corn flakes this morning? If not I'll be happy to oblige.

This thread is about your gaming... My comments were about your gaming...

Left, right, black, white, makes no difference... I'd make the same comments...

Were you looking for sympathy for your troubles with your online fantasy characters?

Forum List

Back