My World Cup Prediction

So, I hear that the French are rioting over the win.

congrats to the French. I was going to make a surrender joke, but I'll wait to see if Paris survives this first.

lol

Croatia will win it.
REGRETTABLY THEY WERE BEATEN BY THE FRENCH CHEATING AS USUAL,DIVING AND THE LIKE FRANCE4 V2 CROATIA WITH 3 MINUTES TO GO...CROATIA DESERVED TO WIN

France didn't cheat - but they did get lucky when a Croatian player scored a goal for them with the head bounce.
France has been lucky because Cavani does not play being hurt as well as Meunier but it takes luck too to succeed.
For the final I found they were nervous but France is a higher level than Croatia as England is too also the English could have won against the croatia, I'm sorry for Tilly I like her a lot.
England What!!!!! Only had 6 shots on Goal from field play throughout the whole tournament,,,how they managed to get to the Semi-Final is the Height of Boredom.....Awful
The English are better than the Croatia on paper they played so so and there were two stops by the croatia players, the croatia played well, but I think that if the English would have played more they would have won against them and I also think that the English would have done everything to beat the French their enemy brother if they would have been in final

Forum List

Back