My work does NOT belong in the Lame Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
What really grinds my gears is that I go out of my way to understand and abide by the rules of this board, only to have my delicate sensibilities assaulted by the brazen rulebreaking and wanton disregard for forum order by the likes of this ass clown. :mad:

I post original material, some of it funny, most of it relevant and it burns me that some nameless, faceless fucking coward has move my Obama Speech -- Pre OutCry to the dead end Lame Zone.

In another thread I'm the subject of some Member of the Bronx Zoo Primate House flinging his shit at any passerby even calling me a traitor, yet my work gets Dead Ended? I don't fucking think so!

Keep bitching like you are, in public, and you won't have to worry about your posts being moved. You, yourself, will be relocated. :eusa_whistle:

My first post that got moved to Lameville I credited Freddo Corleone's "I'm Smart!" speech to Joe Biden, that annoyed me. Moving my Obama: Pre-Outcry speech is just vindictive and likely the work of an Obamaroid. There was nothing offensive or lame about it and I'll be damned if I waste anymore time on a board that treats me and y work like that!

Well BYE!

Damn, I actually took the time to go to the Lame Zone and read that shit. That's two minutes of my life I'll never get back. Lesson learned.

Remember...the Lame Zone is a Public Service.

You don't go into a burning building to see if the fire is hot...you leave it to the professionals.

Things that are in the Lame Zone have been deemed Lame by professionals.

Damn, I actually took the time to go to the Lame Zone and read that shit. That's two minutes of my life I'll never get back. Lesson learned.

You don't go into a burning building to see if the fire is hot...you leave it to the professionals.

There is absolutely no fun to be had in driving past a train wreck and staring straight ahead instead of looking for severed heads along the track.

Keep bitching like you are, in public, and you won't have to worry about your posts being moved. You, yourself, will be relocated. :eusa_whistle:

My first post that got moved to Lameville I credited Freddo Corleone's "I'm Smart!" speech to Joe Biden, that annoyed me. Moving my Obama: Pre-Outcry speech is just vindictive and likely the work of an Obamaroid. There was nothing offensive or lame about it and I'll be damned if I waste anymore time on a board that treats me and y work like that!

Well BYE!

612capture_tombstone03.jpg

Well BYE!

Wow Article, your avatar is so original, how long did that take you to think up something so very creative, you should make bumper stickers and t-shirts.......... I'm sure nobody has seen anything like that before. I know I'm impressed!

my first post that got moved to lameville i credited freddo corleone's "i'm smart!" speech to joe biden, that annoyed me. Moving my obama: Pre-outcry speech is just vindictive and likely the work of an obamaroid. There was nothing offensive or lame about it and i'll be damned if i waste anymore time on a board that treats me and y work like that!

well bye!

exactely what i was thinking of.......bravo!

Wow Article, your avatar is so original, how long did that take you to think up something so very creative, you should make bumper stickers and t-shirts.......... I'm sure nobody has seen anything like that before. I know I'm impressed!

Is that supposed to be some kind of an insult or something?

My money is on "or something."

Specifically, that something being a childlike inability to process the overwhelming flood of emotions brought on by the sudden realization that turnabout is fair play. :lol:

I post original material, some of it funny, most of it relevant and it burns me that some nameless, faceless fucking coward has move my Obama Speech -- Pre OutCry to the dead end Lame Zone.

In another thread I'm the subject of some Member of the Bronx Zoo Primate House flinging his shit at any passerby even calling me a traitor, yet my work gets Dead Ended? I don't fucking think so!

you should contact the ACLU

:lol:

I owe you a rep for this but I gotta spread it around first...

Last edited:

There is absolutely no fun to be had in driving past a train wreck and staring straight ahead instead of looking for severed heads along the track.

Then by that rational, you had fun spending that two minutes that you will never get back.

If you have a complaint, feel free to PM me with me it and I will look into the matter.

Otherwise, as the HEAD, faceless fucking coward ... piss off. I don't know why your shit was moved nor by who, but if I did it, I'd be more than happy to put a a face and a name to my actions and give you a reason.

I hope we're clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back