My Wife's Grandparents Were Hiroshima Survivors

Do Americans that did not have to invade Japan consider themselves Hiroshima survivors?

I'm sure most people have seen pictures of VJ day taken in America when the Japanese surrendered. The American people look very guilty in those pictures and were probably asking how could Truman have done that to those innocent Japanese?

I'm surprised you haven't attacked the US for STARTING the war by FORCING the poor japanese to attack Pearl Harbor.

Now, please, tell, me how much sympathy you have for all those dead Americans from that sneak attack.

or for all the millions of people brutally murdered, imprisoned, enslaved, raped by the japanese military DURING the war.

And how much sympathy would you have for the MILLIONS of people butchered, slaughtered, raped, imprisoned if Japan had WON the war?

I'm sure most people have seen pictures of VJ day taken in America when the Japanese surrendered. The American people look very guilty in those pictures and were probably asking how could Truman have done that to those innocent Japanese?

I'm surprised you haven't attacked the US for STARTING the war by FORCING the poor japanese to attack Pearl Harbor.

Now, please, tell, me how much sympathy you have for all those dead Americans from that sneak attack.

or for all the millions of people brutally murdered, imprisoned, enslaved, raped by the japanese military DURING the war.

And how much sympathy would you have for the MILLIONS of people butchered, slaughtered, raped, imprisoned if Japan had WON the war?

Sounds like someone feels guilty about something...

Just realized that since the bombs were in fact dropped by
Truman all those GI's that were to make the invasion were Hiroshima
survivors. Thank you Harry.

Sounds like someone feels guilty about something...

Yes, you do sound like you feel guilty about something, probably about how you're just a shill for some stupid propaganda meme nobody cares about except FDR bashers who drink a lot.

as usual a lot of Monday morning QB's here

Just tards attempting to smear FDR and Democrats, using ridiculous crap they got from reading Ann Coulter's rubbish while drunk. Apparently they think the legitimate criticisms don't go far enough, or they're just trolls.

Brainless idol worshippers talk themselves into justifying any outrage.

I stand corrected. Most people today may not have seen the newspaper pictures of VJ day, A happier America may never have existed.

Forum List

Back