My Wife's Birthday.

Dunno, Pale Rider.

I've seen a few men that have defied belief with their ability to be constantly drunk or drinking with patches of dubious sobriety intermingled. It's not a pretty sight from the outside and I can't imagine it's much fun from the inside either. :doubt:

Thing is, I can't imagine it either, and yet I keep doing it.

I have been told I am not an unitelligent man off of it, and I know I am an idiot on it.

What kinda man chooses to be an idiot, especially when that idiocy will kill you?

Last edited:
I have been told I am not an unitelligent man off of it, and I know I am an idiot on it.

Why kinda man chooses to be an idiot, especially when that idiocy will kill you?

Chemical reactions in the brain. Addiction. Escape. Habit.

Pick one.

Many otherwise intelligent, loving, caring, capable people end up crippled by something that they initially chose. In the end, it controls them.

I prefer idiocy as the excuse, it has Byron like glammer to it.

I can claim some credit, my thirst has never made me hunger for slaughter in the name of my own glory, unlike another drunk, Alexander the Grape.

Why kinda man chooses to be an idiot, especially when that idiocy will kill you?

Chemical reactions in the brain. Addiction. Escape. Habit.

Pick one.

Many otherwise intelligent, loving, caring, capable people end up crippled by something that they initially chose. In the end, it controls them.

You have no idea how right you really are...

Man this discussion has really took a downward turn.

Nothing a good beer or merry crowd of beers can not fix.

At least for a time.

Forum List

Back