My wife went all redneck on me...

-=d=- said:
Not backwards...I'm about 'finese'... :)

And razor-like precision.

She likes to 'haul shit'

:)

btw, I cleaned the thing up today...wow...lot of truck to wash :(

That looks longer than my Silverado. Does it have a six foot bed? I'll bet the four doors are super handy with kids.

Love the color. Nice truck.

Joz said:
Ex has an F150, 3/4 ton, extended cab for work. LOVED driving that thing; Hell on wheels. Tell Mary to head this way!!!

An F150, like Darin's in the pictures is a "1/2 ton". If your Ex has a "3/4 ton", then it's an F250.

mom4 said:
Darin, you had your camera with you at the dealership? :D
Of Course - I have a camera with me about 80% of the time anyway... :D

mom4 said:
Cool truck, and your car is sweet, too. My husband would be drooling (over both)! We just turned in his Mazda for a Saturn Vue. He wouldn't let me drive the Mazda because "I can't drive a stick." What, I can't learn? But, his head brushed the roof of the Mazda when he sat in it, and now that we have multiple kids in extracurriculars, it's nice for me to be able to drive either car. Sorry 'bout his luck! :p:

Your boy's ride is sweet, too! Gotta love red! ;)

What kinda mazda did you have? :) I'm a mazda fan, as you can see.

hehe

Pale Rider said:
That looks longer than my Silverado. Does it have a six foot bed? I'll bet the four doors are super handy with kids.

Love the color. Nice truck.

5.5' bed....The truck is about as long (within an inch?) as an extended Cab F150....we traded hauling room for people room...yeah, the kids LOVE it. :)

-=d=- said:
What kinda mazda did you have? :) I'm a mazda fan, as you can see.

hehe
Not as sporty as yours, just a Mazda 3, but it had sunroof, leather interior, 6 cd changer, and some other stuff that I can't remember bc I was never allowed to experience it. (No, I'm not bitter!)

He really liked it, but he did need more head room. I love your car. What kind is that?

mom4 said:
Not as sporty as yours, just a Mazda 3, but it had sunroof, leather interior, 6 cd changer, and some other stuff that I can't remember bc I was never allowed to experience it. (No, I'm not bitter!)

He really liked it, but he did need more head room. I love your car. What kind is that?

Mazda3's are awesome - especially the 5-door! :)

Mine's a RX8.

:D

-=d=- said:

Mine's a RX8.

John (My "other half") really likes those, too. Does your head touch the roof in it?

The silver looks great on yours. I usually like RED cars, but silver or black are very nice too. Depends on the car. My hot Dodge Grand Caravan is smokin' in dark red metallic ( ;) ), but for the Saturn, I preferred the storm gray. I also liked the dark orange with the gray trim, but my husband didn't.

-=d=- said:

Mine's a RX8.

My wife loves Mazdas, she had a 626 previous to the Hyundai Santa Fe. She always get the cars and trucks with all the features. Heated seats, defrost on rear view mirrors, climate control....

Me I have a Dakota, it works to pull the trailers. Next truck will be full sized.

mom4 said:
John (My "other half") really likes those, too. Does your head touch the roof in it?

The silver looks great on yours. I usually like RED cars, but silver or black are very nice too. Depends on the car. My hot Dodge Grand Caravan is smokin' in dark red metallic ( ;) ), but for the Saturn, I preferred the storm gray. I also liked the dark orange with the gray trim, but my husband didn't.

I bought an rx8 without the moonroof - that gives me all the clearance I need to fit in the car wearing a helmet; for track days. :)

My previous car was/is black. I'm only going to have light-coloured cars from here on, until I can afford a detail every other week. Swirl-marks suck. :(

no1tovote4 said:
My wife loves Mazdas, she had a 626 previous to the Hyundai Santa Fe. She always get the cars and trucks with all the features. Heated seats, defrost on rear view mirrors, climate control....

Me I have a Dakota, it works to pull the trailers. Next truck will be full sized.

:D I used to own a 626-stablemate...car had the same chassis - ford probe gt.

-=d=- said:
I bought an rx8 without the moonroof - that gives me all the clearance I need to fit in the car wearing a helmet; for track days. :)

My previous car was/is black. I'm only going to have light-coloured cars from here on, until I can afford a detail every other week. Swirl-marks suck. :(

You should talk to my husband (I've been trying to get him to join this board). He does details on the side, actually for money. I think he is obsessive about the cars, like I have to drive under 10 mph in gravel, I should park waaaaaaaay out in the parking lots, etc. But you guys might have a lot in common. He says black is definitely the hardest to detail & keep clean. It shows everything. But detailing yourself could save you $$$ and it's great exercise! ;)

Forum List

Back