My wife rearranges the dishwasher after I load it….

okay here is the right way to do it...my way"

step 1:

005-19.jpg

the glass ware is lined down the right side: step 2:

006-25.jpg

lower basket:

large items to the left side and front....i dont use the back for large items

007-20.jpg

Pretty good Dear. Your cutting board, in the front does block the spray from reaching the soap dispenser though. It would do better in the rear.

it's on the side not the front

No. The picture is taken from the side of the dishwasher. The plastic gutting board is on the Right of the picture, facing the front. The Lower Rack is sitting on the door. You see the tub and lower wash arm to the left of the picture, Del.

amazing....you are either all about doing it right or you just dont care....

my hubby sees me taking pics of the dishwasher and ask me why.....i told him how yall were just not able to do it right and that the people on youtube are doing it wrong.....he walked away....

top basket:

010-17.jpg

pans turned downside to be washed....there is space but you have to remember there are only 2 of us now.....so its hard to fill the washer this is two days or so of dishes...and yes we eat of luncheon plates a lot....

bottom basket:

011-18.jpg

now yall know the right and best way to load a dishwasher and i dont want to hear all this bsmal criticism of my way.....i got rep and i am not afraid to use it....

MY WAY is best

okay and then you try to unload them......am i the only one who turns glasses upside down in the cabinet?

I don't... they get stale-smelling that way... and I also don't like the thought of the clean rim of the glass being set down on a questionable surface...

but if they are rightside up....dust gets in them....i had never thought of the rim being on a questionable surface (o right cause it aint) i would hate to petri dish it

i like the stainless steel and it was much quieter than my old washer....it has some years on it now....

On a related note, I'd like to strangle the persons responsible for replacing mechanical controls in household appliances with electronic circuit boards and key pads... :mad:

i have to use cheat 'dots' in this case dice....i just put the dice stickies over the buttons i use....i dont even had to look

ill be damned it is a kitchenaide....lol...i am a scratch and dent girl.....i got my last appliance...a dryer....a whirlpool for under 60 bucks...brand new...they had already taken 75% off and when they rang it up...they took another 75% off...my husband was pullling a loaded trailer and was gonna come back for it...i walk outside with my receipt and tell him to pull stuff off that trailer and get my dryer loaded...he sensed from my voice...to act quickly...

right now ....a new water heater is my goal.....in this area....you get really nice stuff on scratch and dent....the rich...if its has the least little flaw...like a dent in the side..will refuse it....no one notices that stuff here

amazing....you are either all about doing it right or you just dont care....

my hubby sees me taking pics of the dishwasher and ask me why.....i told him how yall were just not able to do it right and that the people on youtube are doing it wrong.....he walked away....

top basket:

010-17.jpg

pans turned downside to be washed....there is space but you have to remember there are only 2 of us now.....so its hard to fill the washer this is two days or so of dishes...and yes we eat of luncheon plates a lot....

bottom basket:

011-18.jpg

now yall know the right and best way to load a dishwasher and i dont want to hear all this bsmal criticism of my way.....i got rep and i am not afraid to use it....

MY WAY is best

geez... you put pots and pans in the dishwasher...?!

and I thought I was lazy... :lol:

geez... you put pots and pans in the dishwasher...?!

and I thought I was lazy... :lol:

Everything goes in my dishwasher unless it is to big to fit! Yesterday i ran three loads.

My dream kitchen would have two standard dishwashers and a double professional rack system....... :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back