My Wife Posing in Lingerie — Beyond Purple

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
The theme for a weekly challenge on another forum was “Purple”. I decided to go “Beyond Purple”, and photograph my wife in lingerie, under an ultraviolet light, which caused the lingerie to fluoresce brightly.

ZSC_6523n.jpg
ZSC_6520n.jpg
ZSC_6522n.jpg

• Banned
I experimented a bit with this outfit, which fluoresced much more dimly, but in an interesting manner. Alas, this would not have worked to have my wife wearing it, because it required exposure times on the order of twenty to thirty seconds, much longer than my wife would be able to stay still.

ZSC_6507n.jpg

Yo, looks like a Old Lady? Good Luck!

"GTP"
Yo, here is a real woman!
beautiful-blue-bikini-girl-wallpaper,1366x768,63917.jpg

• Banned

"GTP"
View attachment 70117

She's pretty, but no more a “real woman” than my wife. Perhaps not even as much so. Do we even know who she is? Do we know anything about her personality, her intellect, her moral character, or anything else about her that really matters? My wife may not be quite as pretty, but she has virtues that are far more important, and which I would not trade for mere visual beauty.

The theme for a weekly challenge on another forum was “Purple”. I decided to go “Beyond Purple”, and photograph my wife in lingerie, under an ultraviolet light, which caused the lingerie to fluoresce brightly.

View attachment 70106 View attachment 70105 View attachment 70111
If you have a film camera buy a roll of infrared film. It's a trip. I used to be quite the photog, with my Nikkormat FT2 and my world travels*, so I should really dig them out and scan them all.

*-humblebrag

If you have a film camera buy a roll of infrared film. It's a trip. I used to be quite the photog, with my Nikkormat FT2 and my world travels*, so I should really dig them out and scan them all.

*-humblebrag

I do have an old F2, that sees very little use any more. Perhaps, some time, I'll have to run a roll of infrared film through it. Probably not with pictures of my wife in lingerie, though. She's understandably very particular about what she'll allow to be seen by anyone other than me, and I doubt if I am any time going to be making the investment in materials and equipment to develop my own film again. She's not likely to agree to let me take such pictures, and send them out to anyone else to be processed. As it is, out of four such pictures in this batch that I deemed worth the attention to postprocess out into a finished state, she vetoed one of them, and only agreed to allow the three to be shared that you see here. She would not have been pleased if that one had been on a roll of film, sent out to someone else to be developed. I don't think it was any more risqué or revealing than the three that she did allow to be shared, but she wasn't comfortable with it, so that one is just for my own eyes.

It was going digital that even makes this possible. I can take these pictures, and nobody else sees them before my wife has a chance to approve or veto them. I've got quite a few recent pictures that I really like, but which my wife isn't comfortable with having shared, so only I get to see them. She never would have allowed them to be taken at all if they had to be sent out to someone else to be developed.

Last edited:
How old Bob?

She has a nice figure, so having to lean on the "great personality" commentary as your come backs to these clowns isnt even necessary.

She looks good as well :thup:

*-humblebrag

I do have an old F2, that sees very little use any more. Perhaps, some time, I'll have to run a roll of infrared film through it. Probably not with pictures of my wife in lingerie, though. She's understandably very particular about what she'll allow to be seen by anyone other than me, and I doubt if I am any time going to be making the investment in materials and equipment to develop my own film again. She's not likely to agree to let me take such pictures, and send them out to anyone else to be processed. As it is, out of four such pictures in this batch that I deemed worth the attention to postprocess out into a finished state, she vetoed one of them, and only agreed to allow the three to be shared that you see here. She would not have been pleased if that one had been on a roll of film, sent out to someone else to be developed. I don't think it was any more risqué or revealing than the three that she did allow to be shared, but she wasn't comfortable with it, so that one is just for my own eyes.

It was going digital that even makes this possible. I can take these pictures, and nobody else sees them before my wife has a chance to approve or veto them. I've got quite a few recent pictures that I really like, but which my wife isn't comfortable with having shared, so only I get to see them. She never would have allowed them to be taken at all if they had to be sent out to someone else to be developed.
I always used infrared for flowers and other organic subjects. They come out in completely different colors.

"GTP"
View attachment 70117

She's pretty, but no more a “real woman” than my wife. Perhaps not even as much so. Do we even know who she is? Do we know anything about her personality, her intellect, her moral character, or anything else about her that really matters? My wife may not be quite as pretty, but she has virtues that are far more important, and which I would not trade for mere visual beauty.

Yo, she has all of those qualities and more? As you can see?

"GTP"
funny-life-quotes-and-sayings-7.jpg

How old Bob?

She has a nice figure, so having to lean on the "great personality" commentary as your come backs to these clowns isnt even necessary.

She looks good as well :thup:

It's bad form to ask a lady's age, but I don't think she'd mind me telling you that she's forty-six.

And even if she looked like the young woman in post #4, I'd still value her more for her character than her looks.

Alas, she is not, and never was, exactly “supermodel material”. I've taken it as a challenge to learn to take flattering photographs of her. Your comments lead me to think that I am achieving some success. Unfortunately, my very best pictures, so far, of her are among those that I cannot share.

Let's see if I can come up with a few good ones from among those that I can.

ZSC_6009cN.jpg
ASC_6285_9x10n.jpg
ZSC_5791_1200.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back