My wife knows..

LOL Make sure it is American.

A Ford F350 with a 7.3 liter Power-stroke diesel and a plow.

like this one but red

CAB80FOT132B0802_Large.jpg

sexy

Ford? :puke3:

Why is it we can never hear anyone's good news around here without bickering?

Skull Pilot....fabulous choice. I especially like that you are not getting an extended cab....I hate the way they look. Remind me of those whacamacallits...half cars, half trucks thingies from the 1970's.

So, like can you help me move?

*Laughs*

A case of Sam and I'm there.

See, this is a most excellent reason to love men IMO. My next door neighbor cuts my teeney-weeney yard for nothing all summer and gets all red-faced when I buy him a six pack of Samuel Adams to repay him. My other next door neighbor is a chick and I bet it would never even occur to her to offer to cut my lawn.

All that and most of you guys smell good.

Lucky Mrs. Skull Pilot!

Why is it we can never hear anyone's good news around here without bickering?

Skull Pilot....fabulous choice. I especially like that you are not getting an extended cab....I hate the way they look. Remind me of those whacamacallits...half cars, half trucks thingies from the 1970's.

So, like can you help me move?

*Laughs*

See, this is a most excellent reason to love men IMO. My next door neighbor cuts my teeney-weeney yard for nothing all summer and gets all red-faced when I buy him a six pack of Samuel Adams to repay him. My other next door neighbor is a chick and I bet it would never even occur to her to offer to cut my lawn.

Lucky Mrs. Skull Pilot!

You should repay the lawn boy with a blowjob, not a 6 pack.

Lucky Mrs. Skull Pilot!

My love is not for sale, Paulie.

how to talk dirty.

My lovely wife just said the sexiest thing to me yesterday.

She looked at me with those big green eyes of hers and said, "Baby, why don't you buy a new truck?"

You should treat this lady very well this Christmas and take her on a vacation next spring in that new truck. You're a lucky guy!!! Several years ago, I got a friend of mine, who is a doctor, to write a prescription for me to give to my wife. It was written out to dispense one new truck. What fun that turned out to be... She told me if I could get it at the drug store, go ahead and have it filled. I did eventually get a new truck but we still laugh about the prescription.

There is something "holy" about a new truck. As I said, you are a lucky guy.

Lucky Mrs. Skull Pilot!

My love is not for sale, Paulie.

Maddy, Maddy, Maddy.........love and sex have ab-so-lute-ly nothing to do with one another! :lol:

"Fords dun rust and chevies dun run." ~onna the many, many, many Southern men I once worked with who loved his truck.

Found On Road Dead

Fix Or Repair Daily

I've owned 4 Ford trucks, 1 Chevy and 1 Toyota truck. The Chevy and Toyotas were junk. While I will never buy a Ford car I will stick with the trucks, still the best on the road.

Last edited:
"Fords dun rust and chevies dun run." ~onna the many, many, many Southern men I once worked with who loved his truck.

Found On Road Dead

Fix Or Repair Daily

This will be my third ford truck. I put 280K on my last one. No rust. no rot and it still ran great.

Gee maybe because i take care of my vehicles.

Relax, I'm just funning you. I've had a Ford truck before and it was just as good as my Chevys.

Forum List

Back