My wife knows..

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
how to talk dirty.

My lovely wife just said the sexiest thing to me yesterday.

She looked at me with those big green eyes of hers and said, "Baby, why don't you buy a new truck?"

O! New truck!

Lucky Skull Pilot....what color ya gonna get?

(Buy American, if there still are any.)

images

how to talk dirty.
My lovely wife just said the sexiest thing to me yesterday.
She looked at me with those big green eyes of hers and said, "Baby, why don't you buy a new truck?"
And you fell for that? She's setting you up brah. "Since you got a new truck, I wanna' get a...". Does that sound like "Dirty Talk" to you? More like "Dirty Trick" if you ask me.

Just sayin'. You forget that wimmen aren't direct like we are. I guarantee you she's talked this whole thing over with her friends. Fair Warning!

Last edited:
Why is it we can never hear anyone's good news around here without bickering?

Skull Pilot....fabulous choice. I especially like that you are not getting an extended cab....I hate the way they look. Remind me of those whacamacallits...half cars, half trucks thingies from the 1970's.

So, like can you help me move?

*Laughs*

Why is it we can never hear anyone's good news around here without bickering?

Skull Pilot....fabulous choice. I especially like that you are not getting an extended cab....I hate the way they look. Remind me of those whacamacallits...half cars, half trucks thingies from the 1970's.

So, like can you help me move?

*Laughs*

A case of Sam and I'm there.

very cool....you do know she has already bought something and you will find out what it is after you have your truck....

Forum List

Back