My wife just called me at work...

i found the jug of milk in the cupboard NEXT to the fridge...(it was about 1/8 full, so not much wasted)...i asked my hubby if he got our son some milk early in the morning (if Nathan wakes earlier than 6, we get him some warm milk)..he couldn't remember. I wasn't even sure if I had gotten up. We still don't know who put the milk in the cupboard instead of the fridge.

Shattered said:
That about sums it up nicely..
...and you didn't do anything wrong, but you're supposed to be there for venting, by default. :)

In one ear, and out the other. :)

Oh, she wanted a tape recorder!

Anyway she found the extra set of keys in the drawer of my nightstand. Yes my nightstand. She suddenly remembered putting them there after I had reminded her to put them in the drawer where we keep the extra keys, that is why she hung up so suddently the second time.

(I still can't get how my nightstand even resembled the Kitchen upper left-hand drawer but was unwilling to open my mouth again so y'all will have to be satisfied because I ain't gonna ask!)

no1tovote4 said:

Anyway she found the extra set of keys in the drawer of my nightstand. Yes my nightstand. She suddenly remembered putting them there after I had reminded her to put them in the drawer where we keep the extra keys, that is why she hung up so suddently the second time.

<b>(I still can't get how my nightstand even resembled the Kitchen upper left-hand drawer but was unwilling to open my mouth again so y'all will have to be satisfied because I ain't gonna ask!)</b>
yeah better not, dont want to dig yourself in any deeper!

no1tovote4 said:

(I still can't get how my nightstand even resembled the Kitchen upper left-hand drawer but was unwilling to open my mouth again so y'all will have to be satisfied because I ain't gonna ask!)

Nod, smile, and stop at the gas station and pick up a rose on your way home. :D

(and then get yet another key made, and secretly slip it in the drawer in the kitchen) :D

Kudos to you for even knowing what's IN the kitchen.. The most common question here is "Do you actually LIVE here?" when I'm asked where something in the kitchen is, or goes. Talk about walking around in a cloudy bubble...

Shattered said:
Nod, smile, and stop at the gas station and pick up a rose on your way home. :D

(and then get yet another key made, and secretly slip it in the drawer in the kitchen) :D

Kudos to you for even knowing what's IN the kitchen.. The most common question here is "Do you actually LIVE here?" when I'm asked where something in the kitchen is, or goes. Talk about walking around in a cloudy bubble...

Yeah, but she puts things away in different places all the time in the kitchen. Sometimes if feels like I am actually in a different house when I go in the kitchen.

The only things that stay where they should are the plates and silverware, anything else appears to be in random order. We have two cheese graters, in two different places that randomly change place when they are used. They never go back to the same place. (I have a drawer for my cooking knives as well and I have made it clear that if they are used they go right back in that drawer or there will be unpleasantness.)

I stole one drawer so that I could have a place for extra keys, my wallet when I get home, the inside screwdriver set, etc. This way the small stuff doesn't get lost and I can always find my wallet when I need it and extra sets of keys are not hidden under the couch by the 1 yr old. You know...

no1tovote4 said:
Yeah, but she puts things away in different places all the time in the kitchen. Sometimes if feels like I am actually in a different house when I go in the kitchen.

The only things that stay where they should are the plates and silverware, anything else appears to be in random order. We have two cheese graters, in two different places that randomly change place when they are used. They never go back to the same place. (I have a drawer for my cooking knives as well and I have made it clear that if they are used they go right back in that drawer or there will be unpleasantness.)

I stole one drawer so that I could have a place for extra keys, my wallet when I get home, the inside screwdriver set, etc. This way the small stuff doesn't get lost and I can always find my wallet when I need it and extra sets of keys are not hidden under the couch by the 1 yr old. You know...

I have 4 of those drawers in my kitchen. :D (Course, I have something like 22 drawers all together, so I can afford 4 junk drawers) :D

Shattered said:
I have 4 of those drawers in my kitchen. :D (Course, I have something like 22 drawers all together, so I can afford 4 junk drawers) :D
hell i have a hard time with jsut one! i guess Jess's pusre is a junk drawer too. cept when she cleans it out all she find is all of the lighters of mine she says she doesnt have...lol

Johnney said:
hell i have a hard time with jsut one! i guess Jess's pusre is a junk drawer too. cept when she cleans it out all she find is all of the lighters of mine she says she doesnt have...lol

I find that as my wife gets older the purse gets larger. I told her if she wanted to convince people she was really 30 she would have to go back 2 purse sizes. (I didn't get any that night!)

no1tovote4 said:
I find that as my wife gets older the purse gets larger. I told her if she wanted to convince people she was really 30 she would have to go back 2 purse sizes. (I didn't get any that night!)

:eek2: If purse size is indicative of age, I must be 20.

Woohoo!!

no1tovote4 said:
what gets me is when she goes puse shopping like its a sport! and i get dragged into it. good lord. i told her she should get one of them carry-on bags with the wheels on it, yeah that got me dirty looks and called names

Johnney said:
what gets me is when she goes puse shopping like its a sport! and i get dragged into it. good lord. i told her she should get one of them carry-on bags with the wheels on it, yeah that got me dirty looks and called names

Hey, now.. Purse shopping IS a sport.. Just like shoe shopping.

We have standards, you know. Just any old thing won't do.

Shattered said:
Hey, now.. Purse shopping IS a sport.. Just like shoe shopping.

We have standards, you know. Just any old thing won't do.

Do you get points for dragging along an unwilling husband?

no1tovote4 said:
Do you get points for dragging along an unwilling husband?

Mine's bigger'n me by a LOT. I couldn't drag him if I tried. He claims to "get lost" cause he can't keep track of me because I'm so short..

Funny how he always gets "lost" in the computer games, or DVD, or electronics section..

They must have one hell of a lost husband recovery program...

Shattered said:
Mine's bigger'n me by a LOT. I couldn't drag him if I tried. He claims to "get lost" cause he can't keep track of me because I'm so short..

Funny how he always gets "lost" in the computer games, or DVD, or electronics section..

Wow, I get lost there too!

Zhukov said:
I think that's pretty obvious.

You answered the phone.

Ok, you win best answer, then again, I don't think you are married!
:teeth:

Shattered said:

youhave to treat the little women like cats. put bells on them so you can find them when they move!

Johnney said:
youhave to treat the little women like cats. put bells on them so you can find them when they move!
I find it best to just say
"I'll be by the video games" It all works that way.
I can spend mindless hours playing just about anything,
when she's ready to leave she comes to get me.
It's like husband daycare.

Forum List

Back