• does she have pictures?

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • is your couch comfortable?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you are well and truely F$^%$^ed

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
<b><i>Busted.</i></b>

Maybe not for anything improper, but you're still busted for something.

Yer TOAST, manu! I was going to vote for the pics, but it doesn't matter, it's what they "THINK" may be going on, not what is..

Watch an learn :wank: Hey, it's cheap...LOL

Mr. P said:
Yer TOAST, manu! I was going to vote for the pics, but it doesn't matter, it's what they "THINK" may be going on, not what is..

Watch an learn :wank: Hey, it's cheap...LOL

pretty sure all i can get busted for is rubbing one out solo :wine:

Abbey Normal said:
It's never good when <b>worlds collide</b>. Sorry, Manu.

Daaaamn! That just reminded me of a band I really miss.. Powerman 5000... Thanks, Abbey!

<i>off in search of CD...</i>

Abbey Normal said:
It's never good when worlds collide. Sorry, Manu.

tis not good ....remember the post about the staff member getting a divorce...................................this is her

I have the distinct feeling it's actually a good deed in the making...

Mr. P said:
Damn Manu...maybe a threesome coming yer way!!! :beer:
Call me!

dude i have been the creamy filling before ....you have one tab and they have six slots....that is 12 ta 1....ya just can't make em happy

oh and my seretary called my wife

DId someone hijack mr. p's account? He usually doesn't say a bunch of high-ass shit.

rtwngAvngr said:
DId someone hijack mr. p's account? He usually doesn't say a bunch of high-ass shit.

On the other hand, males WILL be males at some point.

manu1959 said:
dude i have been the creamy filling before ....you have one tab and they have six slots....that is 12 ta 1....ya just can't make em happy

oh and my seretary called my wife

I am SO into this drama.

Are you guys known for having a rock solid marriage or something? Are you part time marriage counselors at the church or something and she's looking for advice?

Do you have a pet rabbit?

rtwngAvngr said:
I am SO into this drama.

Are you guys known for having a rock solid marriage or something? Are you part time marriage counselors at the church or something and she's looking for advice?

Do you have a pet rabbit?

my wife and i were best friends before we even dated....we had both sworn off the opposite sex.....anyway....people tend to ask us how to do things in life as our lives are quite content......no pet rabbits....although as children we both had pet rabbits

how is dating going?

Forum List

Back