My wife is demanding I get rid of my guns

We just moved to a much bigger place, we got a home security system and and now with the move she is demanding I get rid of my guns.

I am not a gun nut, but I do have 3 guns.
(1) Saigon 12: Semi auto shotgun.
Awesome gun and tons kid fun. I have a 20 round barrel. I barely use it though. It is my fall of civilization gun.

(2) Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 cal: This sucker is a hand canon. Fun to shoot, but hard to aim and ammo is ungodly expensive. Yes I bought it because it was Israeli made.
H
(3) Springfield XDM 9mm: I love this gun and the one I take to the shooting range by far the most. 19+1 is a lot bullets.

That is it. That is all I have. I keep them in a locked safe in the basement. Yes libs it won’t help me for self-defense.

While I fancy myself as a conservative, she is a liberal. No pun intended but I am holding my guns!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We just moved to a much bigger place, we got a home security system and and now with the move she is demanding I get rid of my guns.

Awesome gun and tons kid fun. I have a 20 round barrel. I barely use it though. It is my fall of civilization gun.

(2) Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 cal: This sucker is a hand canon. Fun to shoot, but hard to aim and ammo is ungodly expensive. Yes I bought it because it was Israeli made.

(3) Springfield XDM 9mm: I love this gun and the one I take to the shooting range by far the most. 19+1 is a lot bullets.

That is it. That is all I have. I keep them in a locked safe in the basement. Yes libs it won’t help me for self-defense.

While I fancy myself as a conservative, she is a liberal. No pun intended but I am holding my guns!

Hope you don't get to lonely without her.

I have 5 guns and nobody will ever take them from me.

what the hell is wrong with people....easter dinner my husband tells son and his g/f that they are part of the 'gun culture' and was surprised they got upset...he seems to be blaming me for the sons interest in guns..which is odd considering his has his own guns...i am bored with both sides and the inability to have a sane discussion about the topic

The entire idea of a "gun culture" comes from a complacent society that has largely known peace for so long, they don't realize it is a temporary condition. Same with the new house and security system----- does the wife think the security system is going to fight off an intruder? If someone breaks in to rob you, the police could be 10 minutes away. By then, you could be dead, and both the OP and his wife will be kicking themselves for not buying practical firearms and keeping them where they can be reached in an emergency.

H

I caved and got rid of them

H

I caved and got rid of them

She must be quite a woman.

Forum List

Back