My wife and I went to Target today

Had a pretty good time. My wife decides she want some wine. SO we make our selection. Get to the register they ask for ID, as I was about to produce mine they started to scan it. I pull it back and asked "what the person at the register what was she going to do?" She wanted to scan it to check my age I said hell no you are not scanning my ID. I will give you my birth date but you are not scanning my ID. The check out girl said that was what they were supposed to do now. So my wife looks at me kind of pissy and pulls out her ID.

So whats the deal with that?

it is all working toward the mark of the beast..national ID..micrchips...just one of many psyops designed to have you incrementally accept it

You are closer to the truth then you realize.

Sounds like their kicking off the Complete and Total Tracking of American citizens.

As hard as we try to keep tracking cookies OFF of our computers,

No One has a problem with this?!?

Talk about an invasion of your personal privacy...

This information WILL be used against us:

1) smokers will pay higher healthcare premiums;
2) drinkers will pay higher premiums, on ALL insurances;
3) employers will be able to cull out anyone that drinks and/or smokes "too much";
4) our movements/shopping patterns will be tracked;

and that's just the BEGINNING.
True

Had a pretty good time. My wife decides she want some wine. SO we make our selection. Get to the register they ask for ID, as I was about to produce mine they started to scan it. I pull it back and asked "what the person at the register what was she going to do?" She wanted to scan it to check my age I said hell no you are not scanning my ID. I will give you my birth date but you are not scanning my ID. The check out girl said that was what they were supposed to do now. So my wife looks at me kind of pissy and pulls out her ID.

This sort of stuff does creep me out, my knee jerk reaction.

I really hate the Safeway Club card. They always then address you by your name at the check out stand. Except that, I gave up my landline a few years back, and now some chick's name comes up when I put old my number in. :lol:

They are allowed to see your ID to check your age.

AND THAT IS IT!

Don't even let them touch your ID. Do not let them scan your ID. Call the manager, the check out people are only doing what they are told to do so its not their fault.

That did happen but he gave us the same reason.

Then i would walk. I would never let them scan my ID. Then again i love talking to CEO's

I didn't allow it my wife gave a pissy look at me and handed hers over.

The pivot in this issue is whether or not you approve of Target's reason for scanning your ID, which is their compliance with the law against selling wine or tobacco to minors. Because there have been instances in which minors who were busted with wine or cigarettes and didn't wish to rat on the relatives or friends who supplied them will say they bought them at Target (etc.) Because the item purchased is scanned and recorded, in the case of wine or cigarettes an accompanying ID scan is required to justify every sale.

Because this is sure to be a sensitive issue, and because the reason for the scan is valid, it would be considerate of a store's management to post an explanation of the reason for the scan which the checkout clerk can show to an indignant customer and avoid resentful confrontation.

Mike I have said it before I have no problem with anyone looking at my D.L For the purpose they needed to check for they could have jus looked at my birthday. Maybe we should have bucked the system before they started using bar code ID checks.

Target has been doing this for a while. And they have good reason to do it...selling liquor to a minor is something they can get in big trouble for doing. It also protects the cashier from entrapment...an excellent thing in my mind.

Don't like it...buy your booze elsewhere.

Target has been doing this for a while. And they have good reason to do it...selling liquor to a minor is something they can get in big trouble for doing. It also protects the cashier from entrapment...an excellent thing in my mind.

Don't like it...buy your booze elsewhere.

I do not have a problem showing my ID the problem is scanning the ID which had all mine, yours and everybody else personal information. They store it. Think of it this way your personal records also include your medical records. Also would you want LEO to track your every move see how many time you purchased any type of Alcohol. That person in my opinion drinks way too much they bought a six pack two days ago now they are buying a 12 pack. We need to keep a eye on him.

My wife and I went to Target today...

...and we dun saws ourselves some ******* down there!

Redneck-Mullet.jpg

Its all part of Obamas plan to plot your movements. Next step will be to implant a computer chip into your brain.

Next time you are in Target pick up some tin foil

Its all part of Obamas plan to plot your movements. Next step will be to implant a computer chip into your brain.

going off half cocked again I see? You do realize your personal information ALL of it is on the bar code on your D.L.? That also includes your medical records. Why does a department store need acces your your medical records?

going off half cocked again I see? You do realize your personal information ALL of it is on the bar code on your D.L.? That also includes your medical records. Why does a department store need acces your your medical records?

Did you know that iof you spread French's Mustard over the bar code they cannot track your personal information?

Try it....it works

Did you know that iof you spread French's Mustard over the bar code they cannot track your personal information?

Try it....it works
Who cares? when I say no I mean no the word NO is my mustard.

Try it....it works
Who cares? when I say no I mean no the word NO is my mustard.

:disbelief:

Forum List

Back