My “waste” only I responsible & answerable

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I want to share my knowledge with all peoples around the world when a person does “waste” than only he is responsible and answerable.

I often saw in wedding dinner people bad habit to waste the food in large quantity. Why they take too many varieties of foods and later they can’t able to eat. Perhaps never saw such type of food item before and want to take as many items but tell how all foods allow in one stomach, which have a limited capacity not a godown to store.

One who make waste of food or money than conducting a sin which is punishable and never give mercy from God. My message to all please makes a habit not to waste any things such as FOOD, WATER or MONEY.

When you realized that you got surplus blessing of money or food than forward to those who are needy or your poor relatives than God will bless you by remember other peoples problems or pain, sharing your God blessing with others.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I want to share my knowledge with all peoples around the world when a person does “waste” than only he is responsible and answerable.

I often saw in wedding dinner people bad habit to waste the food in large quantity. Why they take too many varieties of foods and later they can’t able to eat. Perhaps never saw such type of food item before and want to take as many items but tell how all foods allow in one stomach, which have a limited capacity not a godown to store.

One who make waste of food or money than conducting a sin which is punishable and never give mercy from God. My message to all please makes a habit not to waste any things such as FOOD, WATER or MONEY.

When you realized that you got surplus blessing of money or food than forward to those who are needy or your poor relatives than God will bless you by remember other peoples problems or pain, sharing your God blessing with others.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I feel your pain Sheriff. Your weddings are especially bizarre when you arrange marriages between old men and twelve and thirteen year old girls. I'm not going to criticize your crappy English skills..hell Sparky I don't know a lick of Sand scribble or whatever the fuck you sand cavemen communicate in. No worries..Christian Fundamentalists are just as fucked up as you Moooslums. Mohammed was just as big a liar and a fraud as Moses. Do you REALLY think "God" hands out chiseled stone tablets? I look for a day when people such as yourself take a hard look at the nonsense of your religions and focus on the real WASTE occurring in human consciousness.

Forum List

Back