My war with Paul supporters is over

I though you Paul guys were all for the truth??????

I actually hear you somewhat on your frustration. Many Ron Paul supporters are rigidly uncompromising. But i understand them too. Dr. Paul himself, is rigidly uncompromising. And they've been burned so many times by the Big Government Globalists in the Republican Party. So they're frustrated too.

Personally, i think it's time to welcome all who want to join the Ron Paul Revolution. It's time to forgive & forget. Ron Paul supporters have to be more open & accepting. But that does work both ways. If you truly support Constitutional Conservatism, welcome to the Revolution. I'm willing to accept you and move forward. The cause of Freedom & Liberty is incredibly important. We need the numbers now. As many, we will win. So thanks again, and welcome. :)

This has nothing to do with not accepting someone into the movement. This is about dismissing an asshole's obviously fake initiative.

I though you Paul guys were all for the truth??????

I actually hear you somewhat on your frustration. Many Ron Paul supporters are rigidly uncompromising. But i understand them too. Dr. Paul himself, is rigidly uncompromising. And they've been burned so many times by the Big Government Globalists in the Republican Party. So they're frustrated too.

Personally, i think it's time to welcome all who want to join the Ron Paul Revolution. It's time to forgive & forget. Ron Paul supporters have to be more open & accepting. But that does work both ways. If you truly support Constitutional Conservatism, welcome to the Revolution. I'm willing to accept you and move forward. The cause of Freedom & Liberty is incredibly important. We need the numbers now. As many, we will win. So thanks again, and welcome. :)
I have to say this .....Paul is not Rigidly uncompromising....If this was true he wouldn't spend as much of the taxpayers money in earmarks that he does.

That you don't understand his position on earmarks means you don't know nearly enough yet about the man to be offering this alleged olive branch.

Go do some more reading and get back to us when you're not an idiot anymore.

LOL...you call two men, one you don't know from Adam...ME, and another who you only know from his public persona...BECK...liars with a few flicks of the finger and no explanation. Brilliant!

Beck calls himself a libertarian...or, as he puts it, as close to as anything else you can label him and somehow you know he's a liar. That IS impressive.
I can call myself a Mercury Astronaut, doesn't make it so.
Cool...I wouldn't have thought a guy like John Glen would have been posting on here...but, hey...whatever!

I tell ya what. Why don't you give us your real name and we will check your words and actions and see if they back that claim? Cause right now...I got you figured for a 200 year old troll who murdered a republican.

Personally, I'd be more apt to accept your claim if I could see a picture of you orbiting the earth in a shinny metal suit!

I'd also be more apt to accept your claim that Beck is a liar if I thought you'd ever actually ever read or listened to anything the man has said or done!

In fact, conservative leaders are pointing out it is the largest tax increase in history.

$95 a year on those who don't pick up health insurance is the "largest tax hike in history"???? LOL and I'll bet you're buying into that spin too

Is that a real number? Where did you get that from? What do they get if they pay that $95? That amount can always go up and that's the danger of it as well. I also wonder how many people will truly be subject to that tax. If someone has a job, they may have a group policy already, if they are 26 and under they may be on their parents insurance plan, if they are broke and jobless, they may qualify to be on Medicaid, if they are retired they may already be on Medicare.
NO!!!!!!!!! That number is NOT real. Health care cost have ALREADY gone up by an average of 25% over and above the normal inflationary cost as a DIRECT result of Obamacare. And that is for EVERYONE...old and young alike. Copays have TRIPLED and even more for those older folks like my parents who are on Medicare and who have paid for supplementary plans. ANYONE who has a job that has GOOD insurance...KNOWS that their part of the payment has risen by an average of 100 bucks a month...NOT a year!

An in fact, Obamacare contains 20 BILLION DOLLARS in new taxes on over the counter medications alone. There are at LEAST 14 NEW TAXES in the bill. Of the 1% of people that will likely NOT participate and just pay the tax penalty....75% make UNDER 100 grand a year. THAT is a tax on the middle class and poor.

So NO...that 98 buck crap is just that. BULL!!!

110 THOUSAND PAGES! Folks, that how many pages of NEW regulations that have already been generate for this insanity...and it ain't even been fully implemented yet!

That you don't understand his position on earmarks means you don't know nearly enough yet about the man to be offering this alleged olive branch.

Go do some more reading and get back to us when you're not an idiot anymore.

Actually...this is what I was saying in my first post. Ron's good intention does NOT make him right. Ron is WRONG on this one.

When he is questioned on why he has earmarked so much money for his home state over the years (half a BILLION in the last two years alone), he says...and I paraphrase...yes, I understand peoples frustration with earmarks, but that is congress's job to direct how the money is spent. Besides, I want to get some of the money back to the people it came from.

It is true that if congress doesn't direct how it's to be spent...it's left to what ever NUT is in the White House administration at the time. Problem with that thinking is...if Congress did the peoples business the way they are suppose to...this would NOT be a problem. Also, they are using earmarks to buy votes back home and it does NOT get back to the people. The states get to direct how the funds are spent and only about .01 cent of every dollar confiscated by the fed actually makes it back to the pockets of the people it came from!

Here's the thing, because Congress is now a full time job...which it was NEVER suppose to be, they have too much time to do damage to we the people...no matter how well intentioned. And they have made careers out of adding and using parliamentary tricks to those ends.

If we passed a Constitutional Amendment (since we KNOW Congress won't even abide by their own rules...little on the laws they pass) an amendment that says that Congress shall pass no law or bill that deals with more than ONE matter, subject or topic and any further amendment or change to that law or bill requires the ENTIRE BILL OR LAW must be re-passed through the parliamentary process for approval....earmarks go away THE NEXT DAY!

As would most of the parliamentary trickery, since they would NEVER get anything passed if the system wasn't simplified. WIN...WIN!

EDIT:

By the way, I find it hilarious that a guy can post a thread fully surrendering to the wisdom of Ron Paul and his supports (regardless of whether or not he fully gets the implications of that YET) and there are those who JUST CAN'T ACCEPT VICTORY!

That is too funny!

Last edited:
When he is questioned on why he has earmarked so much money for his home state over the years (half a BILLION in the last two years alone), he says...and I paraphrase...yes, I understand peoples frustration with earmarks, but that is congress's job to direct how the money is spent. Besides, I want to get some of the money back to the people it came from.

Gotta link? Because that's NOT what he says - even paraphrased.

Forum List

Back