My war with Paul supporters is over

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
This last couple of days has opened me up to things.....While I disagree staunchly with many things Paul does and I do not see him in rose colored glasses it is time I put the country first and politics last. We all know he isn't going to be the nominee and I doubt he will run third party but truthfully right now he doesn't matter.

Yesterday saw us as a nation become far less free then we use to be. Yesterday was a tremendous blow to liberty for all of us whether you believe it or not. Yesterday showed a need for a congress that wishes to preserve a republic and deny a democracy. Yesterday after the anger subsided some I started thinking clearly.

So today I put my hand out to those libertarians and Paul libertarians in a act of peace.....The liberal progressives believe we should compromise.....They are completely right. We need to compromise. The libertarians and conservatives need to compromise and move forward together on the things we have in common....Like smaller government....Less taxes....Fewer regulations...Most of all preserving this great nation as a Republic.

It is time we put away childish things. I am putting this many places to show as many as I can my conviction to saving our nation for our children.....

God bless the USA

This last couple of days has opened me up to things.....While I disagree staunchly with many things Paul does and I do not see him in rose colored glasses it is time I put the country first and politics last. We all know he isn't going to be the nominee and I doubt he will run third party but truthfully right now he doesn't matter.

Yesterday saw us as a nation become far less free then we use to be. Yesterday was a tremendous blow to liberty for all of us whether you believe it or not. Yesterday showed a need for a congress that wishes to preserve a republic and deny a democracy. Yesterday after the anger subsided some I started thinking clearly.

So today I put my hand out to those libertarians and Paul libertarians in a act of peace.....The liberal progressives believe we should compromise.....They are completely right. We need to compromise. The libertarians and conservatives need to compromise and move forward together on the things we have in common....Like smaller government....Less taxes....Fewer regulations...Most of all preserving this great nation as a Republic.

It is time we put away childish things. I am putting this many places to show as many as I can my conviction to saving our nation for our children.....

God bless the USA

Someone's nervous about the Ron Paul voters not giving in and voting for Romney.

God bless the USA

Someone's nervous about the Ron Paul voters not giving in and voting for Romney.
I dont care about Romney......I care about congress......I care about returning the country to a republic.

Ah, but we plan to move forward. Toward a real single payer universal health care system based on an income tax on all forms of income.

Yes I know you progressives hate liberty and freedom.....Thats why the fight has to be so much stronger now so you dont destroy our childrens and grandchildrens future with your fascism

God bless the USA

All are welcome to join the Ron Paul Revolution. Glad to have ya onboard. Dr. Paul is the only Politician even worth listening to at this point. The rest are miserable liars & cheats. John Roberts a "Conservative?" Yeah right. Dr. Paul is honest & brave. You can count on him. Constitutional Conservatism is this Nation's only hope. This fight is very difficult though, and we're definitely vastly outnumbered. But we are making progress. So thank you for joining the fight. Welcome. :)

God bless the USA

All are welcome to join the Ron Paul Revolution. Glad to have ya onboard. Dr. Paul is the only Politician even worth listening to at this point. The rest are miserable liars & cheats. John Roberts a "Conservative?" Yeah right. Dr. Paul is honest & brave. You can count on him. Constitutional Conservatism is this Nation's only hope. This fight is very difficult though, and we're definitely vastly outnumbered. But we are making progress. So thank you for joining the fight. Welcome. :)

Never make the mistake....I am not part of the Paul machine. I am willing to work for the betterment of the country. I would have only voted for Paul if he won the nominee cause like Romney the choice is all I had. While he is fiscally correct he is very much wrong on certain things....Truth is he doesn't matter anymore. He is going to retire and live out his life wherever in Texas he lives and thats fine....After 30+ years in his seat he deserves his retirement. What I am getting at is I am not going to waste my time fighting libertarians to the detriment of the country....While we bicker over small stupid shit the progressives grab more and more power.....We have to much important things in common to allow the country to fail cause some of the small shit.

Roberts upheld the Constitution yesterday and resisted the judicial activism which all conservatives profess to hate.

Court after court after court confirm that the Federal government has ridiculously broad taxing authority under the Constitution. I don't like it, but conservatives of all stripes need to admit it.

ObamaTax is a political matter, not a Constitutional one.

atempting-to-give-a-damn1.gif

Once again the hand of friendship is extended, so long as the folks accepting it are surrendering unconditionally.

Roberts upheld the Constitution yesterday and resisted the judicial activism which all conservatives profess to hate.

Court after court after court confirm that the Federal government has ridiculously broad taxing authority under the Constitution. I don't like it, but conservatives of all stripes need to admit it.

Rewriting a bill that never once said tax to make it a tax isnt upholding the constitution it is pissing on it.

I hope Ron Paul supporters will throw their support behind House and Senate races at least.I love the majority of RP supporters.

Yes they have their loons too like any other political group; but on the whole, I find them refreshingly honest, not sly in the least, intelligent and smart (and yes there's a difference) and acutely aware of political history and current events.

And they never mince words or play a game. One may not agree with all their convictions, but you know where they stand. Their fierce loyalty to Dr. Paul is to be commended in this day and age where political persuasions shift with the wind.

One day though, I would like to know if Ron Paul really does like chocolate milk.:D
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeding.

Rewriting a bill that never once said tax to make it a tax isnt upholding the constitution it is pissing on it.

Not really. What Roberts said was that Congress can lie and deceive the public on passing new taxes, but that does not limit the Constitutional ability of Congress to do so.

God bless the USA

Never make the mistake....I am not part of the Paul machine. I am willing to work for the betterment of the country. I would have only voted for Paul if he won the nominee cause like Romney the choice is all I had. While he is fiscally correct he is very much wrong on certain things....Truth is he doesn't matter anymore. He is going to retire and live out his life wherever in Texas he lives and thats fine....After 30+ years in his seat he deserves his retirement. What I am getting at is I am not going to waste my time fighting libertarians to the detriment of the country....While we bicker over small stupid shit the progressives grab more and more power.....We have to much important things in common to allow the country to fail cause some of the small shit.

Wise reasoning. They all lie. It's as simple as that. Republicans & Democrats really just play on the same team in the end. We were told George Bush & John Roberts were "Staunch Conservatives." Boy, Bamboozled again. Dr. Paul is an honorable Hero. When he speaks i listen. When the others speak, i change the channel or go watch paint dry instead. They're miserable liars, not worth my time.

Not really. What Roberts said was that Congress can lie and deceive the public on passing new taxes, but that does not limit the Constitutional ability of Congress to do so.
He also said that government can make buy anything they just have to say it is a tax......

I hope Ron Paul supporters will throw their support behind House and Senate races at least.I love the majority of RP supporters.

Yes they have their loons too like any other political group; but on the whole, I find them refreshingly honest, not sly in the least, intelligent and smart (and yes there's a difference) and acutely aware of political history and current events.

And they never mince words or play a game. One may not agree with all their convictions, but you know where they stand. Their fierce loyalty to Dr. Paul is to be commended in this day and age where political persuasions shift with the wind.

One day though, I would like to know if Ron Paul really does like chocolate milk.:D
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeding.

<------ Chocolate Milk thread next exit.....

You are painfully correct. While liberals celebrate the matter in ignorance conservatives bemoan the matter in ignorance as well.

It will only take a simple majority to repeal this tax...a simple majority people.

Bingo! :clap2:

He also said that government can make buy anything they just have to say it is a tax......

Perhaps.

But the problem lies in the absurd Constitutional tax authority granted the Federal government, not in judicial activism.

Forum List

Back