My Voter ID Plan to Combat Voter and Election Fraud

mmmjvpssm

Jun 9, 2011
Not to be confused with any of the voter ID laws to discourage lower income and minority voters you see sailing through all these Republican legislatures and which, in Wisconsin at least, and likely others who find it a good idea, the closing of DMV offices in minority neighborhoods

The voter ID law to combat voter and election fraud would require an ID. It would also mandate a paper trail. It would dictate that poll workers live in the neighborhood. All ballots, machines, punch cards, etc would be inspected by a bipartisan committee to make sure they are easy to read etc (no, I don't mean every individual ballot , punch card, etc. Also something would be done about those robocalls that are sent to minority neighborhoods designed to prevent them for voting, as well as some kind of program to make it easier for people to get IDs

Why do people "need" IDs right before an election. Most people - in fact - EVERYONE I know has a fucking driver's license. This Liberal fantasy about DMVs closing and people making a run on DMVs prior-to going to the polls is completely idiotic. As you are.

take the coreporate money out of the system and nearly all problems would be solved by the people.

Its the corrupting effect of money designed to get preferencial treatment of the people with money

Why do people "need" IDs right before an election. Most people - in fact - EVERYONE I know has a fucking driver's license. This Liberal fantasy about DMVs closing and people making a run on DMVs prior-to going to the polls is completely idiotic. As you are.

Your personal experience is not how we make these desicions

take the coreporate money out of the system and nearly all problems would be solved by the people.

Its the corrupting effect of money designed to get preferencial treatment of the people with money

People with money have earned preferential treatment. Think about it. We do live in a capitalist economy you know.

Not to be confused with any of the voter ID laws to discourage lower income and minority voters you see sailing through all these Republican legislatures and which, in Wisconsin at least, and likely others who find it a good idea, the closing of DMV offices in minority neighborhoods

The voter ID law to combat voter and election fraud would require an ID. It would also mandate a paper trail. It would dictate that poll workers live in the neighborhood. All ballots, machines, punch cards, etc would be inspected by a bipartisan committee to make sure they are easy to read etc (no, I don't mean every individual ballot , punch card, etc. Also something would be done about those robocalls that are sent to minority neighborhoods designed to prevent them for voting, as well as some kind of program to make it easier for people to get IDs

you and others have been asked repeatedly to prove this. You've completely failed to provide any proof of this.

You are a hack, a liar and a waste of this boards bandwidth.

Why do people need IDs before an election??? Are you on drugs or something? Or maybe you're a bot? I'm serious, I don't think normal people can be that stupid

Maybe they "need" IDs because they don't have one and they need one to vote so they would like to get one so they can vote. Or is that too complicated for you?

You personally know every single voter in Wisconsin do you? I don't think so

Your personal experience is not how we make these desicions

And thank the Good Lord Jesus for that

Not to be confused with any of the voter ID laws to discourage lower income and minority voters you see sailing through all these Republican legislatures and which, in Wisconsin at least, and likely others who find it a good idea, the closing of DMV offices in minority neighborhoods.

Prove it. Put up, or shut up.

Not to be confused with any of the voter ID laws to discourage lower income and minority voters you see sailing through all these Republican legislatures and which, in Wisconsin at least, and likely others who find it a good idea, the closing of DMV offices in minority neighborhoods.

It was already debunked in the other thread....

Here is a list of ALL Wisconsin DMV locations.

Which ones are they closing, and how do you know they are heavily Democratic?

If you don't know which ones are closing, then HOW do you know they are closing only in heavily Democratic areas?????

DMV service centers by county - State of Wisconsin

Wisconsin cities with DMV service centers
Abbotsford
Algoma
Amery
Antigo
Appleton
Ashland
Baraboo
Beaver Dam
Beloit
Berlin
Black River Falls
Chilton
Crandon
Darlington
Dodgeville
Durand
Eagle River
Eau Claire
Elkhorn
Ellsworth
Florence Fond du Lac
Fort Atkinson
Friendship
Greendale
Green Bay
Hayward
Hudson
Hurley
Iron River
Janesville
Kenosha
La Crosse
Ladysmith
Luck
Madison
Manitowoc
Marshfield
Mauston
Medford
Menomonie
Merrill Milwaukee
Minocqua
Monroe
Neillsville
New Richmond
Oconomowoc
Oconto
Onalaska
Oshkosh
Park Falls
Peshtigo
Phillips
Platteville
Portage
Prairie du Chien
Racine
Reedsburg
Rhinelander
Rice Lake
Richland Center
Sauk City Saukville
Shawano
Sheboygan
Siren
Spooner
Stanley
Stevens Point
Sturgeon Bay
Sturtevant
Superior
Tomah
Watertown
Waukesha
Waupaca
Wausau
Wautoma
West Bend
Westfield
Whitehall
Wisconsin Rapids
Wittenberg

Wisconsin counties
Adams
Ashland
Barron
Bayfield
Brown
Buffalo - see
surrounding counties
Burnett
Calumet
Chippewa
Clark
Columbia
Crawford
Dane
Dodge
Door
Douglas
Dunn
Eau Claire Florence
Fond du Lac
Forest
Grant
Green
Green Lake
Iowa
Iron
Jackson
Jefferson
Juneau
Kenosha
Kewaunee
La Crosse
Lafayette
Langlade
Lincoln
Manitowoc
Marathon Marinette
Marquette
Menominee - see
surrounding counties
Milwaukee
Monroe
Oconto
Oneida
Outagamie
Ozaukee
Pepin
Pierce
Polk
Portage
Price
Racine
Richland
Rock
Rusk Sauk
Sawyer
Shawano
Sheboygan
St. Croix
Taylor
Trempealeau
Vernon - see
surrounding counties
Vilas
Walworth
Washburn
Washington
Waukesha
Waupaca
Waushara
Winnebago
Wood

It was already debunked in the other thread....

Which is why he ran and started this one.. he was hoping no one would follow from the other thread and ruin his hackdom. ;)

Why do people need IDs before an election??? Are you on drugs or something? Or maybe you're a bot? I'm serious, I don't think normal people can be that stupid

Maybe they "need" IDs because they don't have one and they need one to vote so they would like to get one so they can vote. Or is that too complicated for you?

Your right - people don't need ID cards before elections. They go through society, driving cars, getting loans, writing checks, etc. without any sort of ID required. The only time they need one is right before election day when they run to the DMV.

God damn - you are one dense idiot.

Your right - people don't need ID cards before elections. They go through society, driving cars, getting loans, writing checks, etc. without any sort of ID required. The only time they need one is right before election day when they run to the DMV.

God damn - you are one dense idiot.

Some people don't drive. Some people don't borrow money. Some people don't write checks. And like you, some people are idiots

"People with money have earned preferential treatment. Think about it. We do live in a capitalist economy you know. "

An elitist point of view. Nobody has EARNED preferential treatment I dont care how much money they have stolen- ooops I mean earned.

Forum List

Back