My Vision Cometh True

No, the big evil Satanic Americans fired down on a place of religion. That's the liberal media spin. During the war, people were shooting at American soldiers from mosques, and we DID NOT return fire.

I guess we got the point now. If Sadr's hiding in this mosque, get Task Force 121 to scoop him up.

Anybody else waiting for the capture of Zarqawi? I can't wait until they get that guy.

"If they use the mosque as a military machine, then it's no longer a house of worship and we strike," he said.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Laws of War are clear on this. Houses of worship may not be fired upon, but neither may they be used as a place from which to fire. However, if a house of worship is used for military purposes, either offensive or defensive, it becomes a legitimate target.

I like how Glenn Beck (morning conservative radio talk show host) put it. "If you shoot at us from within a mosque, we're dropping a Daisy Cutter on it."

My brother who just got out of the Marines after a 6 year hitch, heard from a friend today who is hooked up with the 5th Marines in Fallujah. Curfew is after 7 p.m and they are under orders to shoot anything that moves from 7:00 till 6:00 a.m., and there is a lot of shooting going on. The electricity has been cut off to most of the town and basically all commerce is stopped. He said that the scuttlebutt is that it will stay this way until the insurgents have been turned in or most of the populace is dead, whichever comes first. Then the town will be under direct American rule for the time being.

YESSSSS! About time we are getting tough!

Originally posted by OCA
My brother who just got out of the Marines after a 6 year hitch, heard from a friend today who is hooked up with the 5th Marines in Fallujah. Curfew is after 7 p.m and they are under orders to shoot anything that moves from 7:00 till 6:00 a.m., and there is a lot of shooting going on. The electricity has been cut off to most of the town and basically all commerce is stopped. He said that the scuttlebutt is that it will stay this way until the insurgents have been turned in or most of the populace is dead, whichever comes first. Then the town will be under direct American rule for the time being.

YESSSSS! About time we are getting tough!

I can't understand why this hasn't been policy from minute one in Iraq in general.

you should seethe spin the ME newspapers are putting on this. no wonder they populace is like really confused. Its almost like spilly wrote the article!!!

Originally posted by NewGuy
I can't understand why this hasn't been policy from minute one in Iraq in general.

My thoughts exactly. All I can figure is that goold ol' Vietnam hangover. Not enough people left from the WWII generation.

you either fight to win or fight to lose. Veitnam was a fight to lose battle. I dont think G.W. will settle for that.In fact I know he wont!Its bare-knuckes time.

Originally posted by jon_forward
you should seethe spin the ME newspapers are putting on this. no wonder they populace is like really confused. Its almost like spilly wrote the article!!!

From what my brother gathered has his buddy couldn't talk ver openly because of military censors the policy is very simple. Since they are unable to pick out the insurgents from a uniform or some other identifying trait then everyone will be considered an insurgent down to children who could be strapped with explosives. Its basically zero tolerance during the curfew hours and just slightly above zero during the day as we are shelling the hell out of that place during the day.

one big MOAB! good-bye problem. but your ass that would get the shits the straighten up. or frickin ran and hide in their own little hidey hole

We need to Iraqize Iraq as fast as possible. We need Iraqis to speak out against violence. We need Muslim nations to aid us within Iraq. And after June 30th, we need a UN resolution on Iraq. Even though I can't stand the French or Germans, if France and Germany came in with 8,000 troops each or so, 16,000 Americans can go home, and Bush wouldn't be labeled as unilateral.

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
We need to Iraqize Iraq as fast as possible. We need Iraqis to speak out against violence. We need Muslim nations to aid us within Iraq. And after June 30th, we need a UN resolution on Iraq. Even though I can't stand the French or Germans, if France and Germany came in with 8,000 troops each or so, 16,000 Americans can go home, and Bush wouldn't be labeled as unilateral.

Bush will be labeled unilateral if every country in the world was involved there. There are already 40 plus countries involved there with us now. That's not unilateral.

Originally posted by OCA
From what my brother gathered has his buddy couldn't talk ver openly because of military censors the policy is very simple. Since they are unable to pick out the insurgents from a uniform or some other identifying trait then everyone will be considered an insurgent down to children who could be strapped with explosives. Its basically zero tolerance during the curfew hours and just slightly above zero during the day as we are shelling the hell out of that place during the day.

It's what we use to call a free fire zone.

Forum List

Back