My version of a poll!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jimnyc, Dec 7, 2003.

1. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, let's REALLY find out about one another!

How old were you the first time you had sex? 17

Do you find blowjobs disgusting? Are you kidding me !

How often do you masturbate?:rolleyes: Never! Oh shit, my nose is starting to grow.

Do you ever look at someone and despise them solely on their looks? Only the women in Janeen's posts. :puke:

Have you ever done drugs? Yes

If you could get away with it, would you punch Rosie O'Donnell in the face? Naturally !

Abstention, condom, pill or freestyle? Free Willy !

Ever have sex with someone (other than your significant other) just because you were horny? (doesn't mean you cheated, could have been before you were together) Never ! (wife is sitting right next to me !)

Do you fantasize often? Define Often?! :rolleyes:

Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on? Refer back to Ever have sex with someone just because you were horney question !

2. Jackass

Jackass Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Thank you!!! :D

3. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Revision to two poll questions :

Ever have sex with someone (other than your significant other) just because you were horny? (doesn't mean you cheated, could have been before you were together) Never ! (wife is sitting right next to me !)

Yes (wife NOT sitting next to me !)

Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on? Refer back to Ever have sex with someone just because you were horney question !

I plead the 5th. (just in case wife does see this, damage control !)

4. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    hahahahha, bad bad eric!!!!!:D

5. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +546
    I am never showing my wife this thread!

How old were you the first time you had sex? 17

Do you find blowjobs disgusting? Not at all!

How often do you masturbate? No real need to now that I'm married... though I hear that that is not always the case.

Do you ever look at someone and despise them solely on their looks? Only the 'hotties' that Janeen posts on here for us.

Have you ever done drugs? Tobacco and alcohol only. Though I did smoke some clove cigarettes a few times.

If you could get away with it, would you punch Rosie O'Donnell in the face? Oh boy, yes. Repeatedly.

Abstention, condom, pill or freestyle? At this stage in my life, condoms.

Ever have sex with someone (other than your significant other) just because you were horny? (doesn't mean you cheated, could have been before you were together)

Oh boy... plead the 5th as well.

Do you fantasize often? Yeah.

Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on? The cutie on the second page of the "For the guys" thread.

6. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    hahhah!!! gee, we have to have a US message board get together, and make sure the wives are invited, I could surely have fun talking with them!!!!!:D glad too to see how popular I am in this thread, me and my pics! :)