My van is knackered

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
so I am off work.It is in the garage as I type, I am waiting for a phone call telling me to get it.It has already cost me 2 days wages and then whatever the thieves in the garage want.

The downstairs toilet cistern is knackered now and on wednesday I had to kick the living room door in because the catch fucked up in the barrel and to top it all off the string has snapped on my fucking Sthill saw.

Last night the missus spotted the neighbour gardening and mentioned how I could be doing ours while I am about the house:lol:

The water rates and the Council tax bills have both come at the same time:eek:I might have to drink myself into a good fettle:cool:As soon as I get my van back of course.

you should just kick back and suck down that beer in your avatar. Obama is gonna make things right. Give him a call. He'll fix that van for you!

so I am off work.It is in the garage as I type, I am waiting for a phone call telling me to get it.It has already cost me 2 days wages and then whatever the thieves in the garage want.

Something hard like a fan belt or air filter?:eusa_angel:

What are those?:lol:

It was the immobiliser, I got them to bypass it altogether, I didn't want to start ripping wires out or it would have never moved again, I can build a house but.:cool:

I can fix the door myself and the saw but I will have to get one of my plumber mates for the cistern.Don't worry we aren't all pissing in a bucket just yet we have another lavvy upstairs.

you should just kick back and suck down that beer in your avatar. Obama is gonna make things right. Give him a call. He'll fix that van for you!

He has the worlds economy to fix first.I don't need much encouragement as far as the beer goes.:lol:

I currently don't have any problems that tens of thousands of dollars cannot fix. In that sense I am a remarkably lucky man.

The material world will always let you down, folks.

Thinks get broke. Accidents do happen. Everything put together, sooner or later, falls apart.

A very wise and fairly wealthy man once explained the secret to his dolce vida.

"The less I own the less I have to worry about."​

Until I owned my own home, I had no idea what he was talking about.​

When most people drive past my home they see a tidy little cape well situationed on a good piece of land.​

Often, all I see are hundreds of tasks each demanding my attention.​

If I were truly super-wealthy, I wouldn't own much more than the clothes on my back.

Property is theft, just as Marx claimed, but he didn't understand its real criminal nature.

It steals your time, and time is really the only real wealth you have that matters.​

Forum List

Back