Apr 2, 2009
Front Porch: paint

Back steps: paint

Concrete: Fill cracks

Lawn: weed

Lilac bush: Trim

Basement: Re-organize, after cleaning

Garage: Clean and organize

Outside of house: Power wash and clean gutters, at least the parts I can reach without climbing a 28 ft ladder :eusa_pray:

Windows: clean

Inside house: Paint, bedroom, dining room, and bathroom, maybe a little wallpapering, and painting of doors and trim doors.

Geez I am gonna need a vacation after this one :eusa_doh:

Seriously CG, I am happy for you. I hope you have a wonderful time.

I have a wedding to go to, I do love weddings, that is why my plans ended up being what they are, had to work around that :(

Seriously CG, I am happy for you. I hope you have a wonderful time.

I have a wedding to go to, I do love weddings, that is why my plans ended up being what they are, had to work around that :(

I actually have a wedding to go to, too.... but I'm not gonna go. :eek: I hate weddings. :eusa_eh:

Vacations are FUN! Just got back from Mexico less than 2 weeks ago.

Leaving for Mexico March 1st. :lol:

March 1st of next year? You like Mexico huh?

My dream vacation is a road trip across this country. No time limit.

The main reason I am not GOING on a vacation is because I am looking to move. Selling my house will be important, so I have to do the responsible thing :cuckoo:

My job sends me, and a guest every year to somewhere.. always high end... ...and when they say all inclusive, they mean *all* inclusive. I can walk in to any bar in any portion of the 2-mile long resort, order anything I want in any quantity I want and it's mine without question. Same for restaurants, etc. All I need is money for shopping.

Who wouldn't love it? :D

My job sends me, and a guest every year to somewhere.. always high end... ...and when they say all inclusive, they mean *all* inclusive. I can walk in to any bar in any portion of the 2-mile long resort, order anything I want in any quantity I want and it's mine without question. Same for restaurants, etc. All I need is money for shopping.

I am sure you have worked hard, and deserve every minute of fun and relaxation you get

I am sure you have worked hard, and deserve every minute of fun and relaxation you get

I usually get referred to as a workaholic - aka - dumb.. :)

I usually get referred to as a workaholic - aka - dumb.. :)

Doesn't sound dumb to me

Forum List

Back