Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Huntsman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
It's going to come down to Gingrich and Romney, and I think in the end Gingrich will edge out Romney because people still have a problem with the Mormon thing, and they think he's just another generic, Washington insider. He doesn't have any bold ideas. He just wants to "tinker around the edges" as they've been saying, and the country needs more than that.

Last edited:
It will be Romney and he will clean obama's clock. Not because a few republicans are bothered by his being a mormon, although far less will be bothered than you think, but because far more voters consider themselves independent than hard right Christian conservatives. No one can win without the independents and they have had it with obama.

Even among the hard right Christians, they'd rather have an American mormon than a foreign Muslim.

any combination of a Romney/Gingrich/Cain/Elmer Fudd ticket is fine with me. Just get Meechelle out of the white house while they still have a years supply of burgers and wings in the freezer !!!

Romney
Perry
Gingrich

Romney will win the GOP primaries and look at the other GOP candidates for potential VP choice

He will say " These guys are nuts......I'm not running with them"

Romney
Perry
Gingrich

Romney will win the GOP primaries and look at the other GOP candidates for potential VP choice

I'm still thinking Pawlenty or Huntsman.

Either of those guys would be a good choice. They don't over shadow him.

Romney
Perry
Gingrich

I doubt two Mormons would run together

I'm thinking Marco Rubio as VP

Romney will get the nod get confused over what the proper answer for today is and decide not to run for president and then in another switcheroo decide he is running but in another country when again he changes positions and decides once more that life begins at and gays are OK then when called on to defend his position on eggs with bacon move to french toast after which he says healthcare isn't for all but we should model our tax structure on allowing a woman the right to chose finally deciding on scrabble and eggs.....and on and on and on.....

A vote for Romney is a vote for anything or is that everything or is that....

Last edited:
Romney
Perry
Gingrich

I doubt two Mormons would run together

I'm thinking Marco Rubio as VP

At this point, Rubio adds nothing to the ticket. He's already said no. And if he wants to run in 2016, being part of a losing tickets looks bad on the resume.

Romney will get the nod get confused over what the proper answer for today is and decide not to run for president and then in another switcheroo decide he is running but in another country when again he changes positions and decides once more that life begins at and gays are OK then when called on to defend his position on eggs with bacon move to french toast after which he says healthcare isn't for all but we should model our tax structure on allowing a woman the right to chose finally deciding on scrabble and eggs.....and on and on and on.....

A vote for Romney is a vote for anything or is that everything or is that....

:lol:

Seriously, Romney is gathering up all the failed PNAC'ers from the Bush administration. And I mean guys that can't work in DC again.

Fucking excellent.

newt cant do it.....nor can huntsman...face it....gop will go with romney and obama will win

sad lot all the way around

Why are you so sure Romney can't defeat Obama?

First, conservatives will vote for whoever is the GOP candidate.

Second, Romney is not viewed as a conservative this time around (funny he was touted as the conservative candidate back in '08) because of Romneycare. Romneycare is the attack against him in the primaries. Obama won't be able to attack him on that.

Third, if you have notice yet, Romney has learned well from last time. He isn't making any mistakes. He isn't running the attack ad machine. And his debate skills are kicking butt!

Fourth, Romney is a candidate that actually appeals to independents and moderate Democrats. Perry doesn't. Newt surly won't.

Fifth, Cain's appeal came a lot from his great business background. Look at Romney's business background. It's extremely impressive also.

Be careful what you wish for.

How does serial adulterer, Newt, make this list? He is the only speaker ever brought up on ethics charges, for crying out loud.

Sheer intellectual fire power and knowledge of all matters political.

Do they sell tickets to presidential debates? Should probably put the Gingrich/Obama debates on pay-per-view.

Forum List

Back