My twinge of pity for Mitt Romney

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
The entire video of the fundraiser where Mitt made some really stupid comments was released.

At first I laughed at his stupid comments about how 47% of Americans saw themselves as victims (while talking to people being served dinner in a lavish setting by servants); by saying he didn't really care what happened to Israel and the issue should be just kicked down the road; by his admission that he was on the lookout for a disaster that he could use to score cheap points (and he found it in Libya).

But then I realized the guy was kowtowing to the uber rich. Performing for them like the night's paid entertainment while they slugged down dinner and drinks. So undignified to act like a servant begging for votes.

You have my pity, Mitt.

I'm sure Mitt isn't worried about your pity. It's a shame more people don't realize Obama is creating a nanny state, and the left is just lapping it up, like momma's milk.

Mitt Romney got caught being.......well..........just a little too conservative for the mooches.

I wonder how Obama really feels about the American people?

Oh yeh I remember now....

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

LOL! Lies can make you vote for Mitten but I doubt many rational people will.

haha! Lies can make you vote for Obama, but I doubt any rational people will.

The entire video of the fundraiser where Mitt made some really stupid comments was released.

At first I laughed at his stupid comments about how 47% of Americans saw themselves as victims (while talking to people being served dinner in a lavish setting by servants); by saying he didn't really care what happened to Israel and the issue should be just kicked down the road; by his admission that he was on the lookout for a disaster that he could use to score cheap points (and he found it in Libya).

But then I realized the guy was kowtowing to the uber rich. Performing for them like the night's paid entertainment while they slugged down dinner and drinks. So undignified to act like a servant begging for votes.

You have my pity, Mitt.

I almost felt sorry for him as he stammered in front of the press during his "apology".

I'm sure Mitt isn't worried about your pity. It's a shame more people don't realize Obama is creating a nanny state, and the left is just lapping it up, like momma's milk.

Mitt Romney got caught being.......well..........just a little too conservative for the mooches.

how is he creating a nanny state?
What exactly has he done to make this happen?

The twinge of pity is gone. On the tape he also gave advice to Iran on how to terrorize America. And he claimed that Hispanic voters were a threat to America.

He needs to step down and let someone with some credibility run.

Forum List

Back