My tolerance for Football..15 seconds!

Richard-H

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2008
Within 15 seconds of watching the Pre-game show I couldn't take it anymore!

The guy being interviewed said that he had the important job of being responsible for the players "mental state".

THEIR "MENTAL STATE"!

These guys are young, they are healthy, they are all millionaires, they have countless super-model looking women that will do anything for them AND they get to play a ball game for a living!

What in hell could they possibly have wrong with their "mental state"!

Did they have a rough time putting on their sox this morning? So they've lost their motivation for playing?

If these guys have any issues with their "mental state"...they have SERIOUS issues with their mental state!

OY VEY! Forget the game! I'm gonna watch Third Rock reruns so that I can regain my perspective!

The guy being interviewed said that he had the important job of being responsible for the players "mental state".

THEIR "MENTAL STATE"!

These guys are young, they are healthy, they are all millionaires, they have countless super-model looking women that will do anything for them AND they get to play a ball game for a living!

Did they have a rough time putting on their sox this morning? So they've lost their motivation for playing?

If these guys have any issues with their "mental state"...they have SERIOUS issues with their mental state!

OY VEY! Forget the game! I'm gonna watch Third Rock reruns so that I can regain my perspective!

An important contribution ^ that was!

THEIR "MENTAL STATE"!

I think maybe he should check YOUR mental state.

Forum List

Back