my thoughts when I see people here talk about 'evolution'

Evolution IS plausible and undeniable...but us Humans have been tampered with...
More importantly, evolution IS part of a Created Universe.

It does not matter that science can prove this or prove that. When the Universe was created, it HAD to have a framework in which to exist. That framework can be studied, tested and evaluated.

None of which disproves that it was 'Created'. I sometimes wonder at the alleged science supporters that have such difficulty with critical thinking.

Oh no. Please don't try to steal this one. This is what us liberal christians have been saying for years. And it was the right wingers who could not seem to accept that science does not have to necessarily be anti religion. The Catholic Church has FINALLY embraced this concept. Took them hundreds of years.

So please don't suggest you are the enlightened one for having this liberal thought.

Silly Bozo demonstrates ^ his endless delusions of adequacy.

It does not matter that science can prove this or prove that. When the Universe was created, it HAD to have a framework in which to exist. That framework can be studied, tested and evaluated.

None of which disproves that it was 'Created'. I sometimes wonder at the alleged science supporters that have such difficulty with critical thinking.

Oh no. Please don't try to steal this one. This is what us liberal christians have been saying for years. And it was the right wingers who could not seem to accept that science does not have to necessarily be anti religion. The Catholic Church has FINALLY embraced this concept. Took them hundreds of years.

So please don't suggest you are the enlightened one for having this liberal thought.

Silly Bozo demonstrates ^ his endless delusions of adequacy.

Do you know what was science before science? Religion. Real science threatened religion because it exposed man made religion and its bullshit. It proved that thunder wasn't Thor for example. But just because man made religion is bullshit, doesn't mean God doesn't exist.

Talk about ignorance. The theory of evolution as regards man evolving from an ape like creature is simply not proven.

It will never proven to the satisfaction of creationists who believe some supernatural gaseous vertebrate created humans, but why would anyone pay attention to people who believe in such fantastic delusions?

In fact there is no proof that any mammal has ever evolved into 2 or more distinctly DIFFERENT species.

There is abundant proof.

Different species cannot interbreed. That's pretty much what defines the term "species." You obviously don't understand evolution or even basic biology.

They both descended from a proto-ape creature. It's nonsensical to refer to apes as being descended from apes.

Again, there is tons of evidence.

Again the closest is birds and they are actually the same species with different specializations.

God, are you ever ignorant.

As for the Bible God created Adam and Eve and also created other humans as proven by Cain going to live amongst them. And there are actual historical records that prove different parts of the Bible.

ROFL! You're serious?

Cite them.

vv7DH.jpg

how droll

So unless I'm up on every single last factoid that comes down the pipe, I should never discuss this subject.

By that standard, you can't talk about gay marriage unless you are married and have had sex with a person of the same sex.

:cuckoo::lol:

how droll

So unless I'm up on every single last factoid that comes down the pipe, I should never discuss this subject.

By that standard, you can't talk about gay marriage unless you are married and have had sex with a person of the same sex.

TT...it's why they are so trusting.

Simply put a lab coat on a guy and they'll claim to be brilliant for accepting whatever he claims.

"Me scientist! Bow down!"

Sure.

how droll

TT...it's why they are so trusting.

Simply put a lab coat on a guy and they'll claim to be brilliant for accepting whatever he claims.

"Me scientist! Bow down!"

Sure.

:lol:

Pocket protectors or the new Rosary.

:lol:

Evolution IS plausible and undeniable...but us Humans have been tampered with...

??

It is not a political thought. It is how I see the discussion. The only people who seem to even remotely have a problem with it are the liberals who want the elimination of religion from all aspects of public life.

But really, does it matter what you think of Me?

I do believe in the Bible and am asking if we were tampered with by some outside entity, how did they get to the point where they are, where they could do that?

Ever hear of the missing link?

Oh yeah..................why else do they say the end of the world is gonna be at 11:00 am (CST) on December 21st, 2012?

That's when they're coming back to evaluate us.

As far as "tampering"? Ever think about the virgin birth? Then, when you think about that, consider in vitro fertilization.

We may have been "tampered" with.

Forum List

Back