My thoughts on the election and government

guyfawkestruepirate

Jun 13, 2015
I wish people would wake up & realize that all the candidates running this year are all bad what we need is a stateless society run by we the people the people are more powerful then big brother government we do not need leaders telling us what to do this is our country & its time to take back what’s ours i know someday a day of revolution will come it will happen someday but not today so does anyone else feel this way??.

The name “minarchist” originated out of the anarchist movement, and was coined by anarchist philosopher Samuel Edward Konkin III. The ideas were popularized in the 60’s and 70’s by Robert Nozick, whose seminal work “Anarchy, State, & Utopia” attempted to explain what a minarchist form of government would look like.

Nozick believed that full anarchy, such as that defended by Konkin or Murray Rothbard, was a utopian ideal that could not, and should not exist. Why? Because to be a full anarchist is to believe that the non-aggression principle is optional, and that an anarchocapitalist system will eventually develop institutions having the same effect as a state.

Nozick’s nightwatchman state would have just enough power to prevent the violation of individual rights.

Our main conclusions about the state are that a minimal state, limited to the narrow functions of protection against force, theft, fraud, enforcement of contracts, and so on, is justified; that any more extensive state will violate persons’ rights not to be forced to do certain things, and is unjustified; and that the minimal state is inspiring as well as right. Two noteworthy implications are that the state may not use its coercive apparatus for the purpose of getting some citizens to aid others, or in order to prohibit activities to people for their own good or protection. — Robert Nozick
What Is A Minarchist? An Intro To The Night Watchman State [PODCAST]

Now, I have friends that believe the Anarcho cap. model would work, I'm just not so sure.

I listened to an interesting debate between Stephen Molyneux and Storm Clouds Gathering, and in third world conditions, in places where the Mexican State did not have control, or in places like Somalia, where a State does not have control, AnarchoCap. does not seem to take root, instead, what you have is a complete break down of order, or minarchy and direct democracy takes over, or else war lords.

I wish people would wake up & realize that all the candidates running this year are all bad what we need is a stateless society run by we the people the people are more powerful then big brother government we do not need leaders telling us what to do this is our country & its time to take back what’s ours i know someday a day of revolution will come it will happen someday but not today so does anyone else feel this way??.
Alright already, then why don't you run for something???

If you don't like your Government move to another country??,??, good luck finding another country with the freedoms we have here..

Go ahead take back your country, start your revolution, nothings stopping you?? Go for it!

Forum List

Back