My thoughts on Israel

kancer43

May 25, 2005
Pennsylvania
Often nowadays Jews are discriminated and wrongfully accused... The fight is constantly over the Holy Land... Well, my thoughts are, the Jews have already given enough of THEIR land away... they surrendered so much, in my opinion, too much land over already... I'm half Jewish but the other half of my family is catholic... The Jewish side of my family is from Jordan and Germany... I have heard many views on this situation, and I think they are all nonsense... People need to be happy with the land they have and stop trying to steel others... it's all a selfish waste of time and lives... The Jews are actually peaceful people, and everyone is always attacking them... it's either their religion, eye color, land, customs, etc... Why should they have to give up Israel? If they give up that are the Arabs going to give up their land for them? Many Arabs and Muslims today have twisted the peaceful Quran into a bloodbath... And of course as in many many blood baths throughout history the Jews are drug into it.. And it's even more of a slap in their face that the new pope is a former Hitler youth.... Does no one see this shit? Great, so now a man with extreme political power is a former nazi... He's no John Paul, he actually stood up to nazis and refused to be one.. in Poland no less! But no, intead everyone will continue to attack the Jews and steal their land... One of the holiest places on earth is now demeaned to a death trap.. Well this turned out to be more of a minor rant than anything... :smoke:

Go off the deep end do a little history research...The new Pope was a Hitler youth as is perhaps all Germans who are in his age group....it was a forced enlistment...Pope John Paul also served in the German Army during WWII does this make him a Nazi...I think not...also "Islam a peaceful religion"..not this is nothing more than a radical political party masked as a religion...dating back to the Prophet Muhammed...he was nothing more than a war lord who plagerized the writings of the Jews and Christians to include the ancient Syrian writings to justify killing,rape and theft under the name of Allah...Check history during the Islam reign...they destroyed the libraries of Alexandria,Egypt to destroy the evidence of this fiasco...people really need to brush up on history! :D

I do no a bit of history... every religion has done raunchy things... but overall they were supposed to be peaceful... My father was a preacher, I went to his church three times a week, my mother jewish, went to the synaguage once a week, my grandparents catholic, went to their church twice a week... I know a lot about religions... I grew up in churches for a long period of time... and I went to three different bible schools... though all of this pretty much fried my brain and makes me never want to be religious so I stay agnostic, I still do know quite a bit about religion... though Islams were never the most peaceful religion by all means, their religion never intended or encouraged this behavior... This goes back to Abraham and Sarah when the jews and the muslims were created and always rivals because of Sarah's relationship with their slave...

the news pope desertion during the war and his close cooperation on reaching
out to the Jewish community makes it unlikely that
he is hidden a Nazi sympathizer. He was a close friend to the old
Pope and he did not strike me as a men that would tolerate
Nazis as his friends.

I've said it once...but..

There are few things more beautiful to me than seeing an American-Made Apache helicopter, branded with the Star of David, pounding the shit out of some arab-terrorist rat hole.

-=d=- said:

There are few things more beautiful to me than seeing an American-Made Apache helicopter, branded with the Star of David, pounding the shit out of some arab-terrorist rat hole.

Hehe, anybody else remember thinking how awesome it was that Israel took out Hamas' top guy with, not one, but TWO missiles?

-=d=- said:

:thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
-=d=- said:

What's the difference between saying that and "there are few things more beautiful to me than seeing a German-made Panzer, branded with a swastika, pounding the shit out of some jew-communist rat hole"?

The fact is that Americans have no business advancing the genocide of Arabs on behalf of Jews because it does us NO GOOD. All it does is bring us 9/11. We get nothing out of our "deal" with Jews --- we pay with our taxes and our Christian blood for their wars, and they mock us in return. Wake up.

The only ones behind this are the neocons, who are not real conservatives --- just partisans of Israel who don't give two shits if O'Connor from Iowa bleeds into the sand so that Joey Silverberg can go on his Birthright Israel trip.

Hey, tough Israel-backers: if you're so bloodthirsty about killing Arabs overseas, why nothing said about the Mexicans and blacks tearing THIS COUNTRY apart with their crime and immigration invasion?

William Joyce said:
What's the difference between saying that and "there are few things more beautiful to me than seeing a German-made Panzer, branded with a swastika, pounding the shit out of some jew-communist rat hole"?

The fact is that Americans have no business advancing the genocide of Arabs on behalf of Jews because it does us NO GOOD. All it does is bring us 9/11. We get nothing out of our "deal" with Jews --- we pay with our taxes and our Christian blood for their wars, and they mock us in return. Wake up.

The only ones behind this are the neocons, who are not real conservatives --- just partisans of Israel who don't give two shits if O'Connor from Iowa bleeds into the sand so that Joey Silverberg can go on his Birthright Israel trip.

Hey, tough Israel-backers: if you're so bloodthirsty about killing Arabs overseas, why nothing said about the Mexicans and blacks tearing THIS COUNTRY apart with their crime and immigration invasion?

The difference is, Jews are GOOD people - They own Hollywood, and since I like Movies, more power to them.

How much would I love to see Israel cut-loose to defend its own? A LOT. That's how much. Oh what Israel could do with 2 weeks, plenty of fuel and ammo, and no consequences. :)

William Joyce said:

You have sunk to a new depth Joyce. The above is some of the most disgusting anti-Semitic excrement I have made the mistake of reading. You need serious, very serious, therapy Joyce. Get the hate center of your brain extracted. But wait...then you would have no brain left. Oh well, the quality of your posts would improve.

-=d=- said:
The difference is, Jews are GOOD people - They own Hollywood, and since I like Movies, more power to them.

How much would I love to see Israel cut-loose to defend its own? A LOT. That's how much. Oh what Israel could do with 2 weeks, plenty of fuel and ammo, and no consequences. :)

I'll just be happy when we don't waste billions on a country that doesn't need it.

William Joyce said:

well the difference is that nazi's had no good reason... they followed a half jewish man to believe that all the jews should die... there is a huge difference...

William Joyce said:

WJ if you weren't so deranged, your intellect would make you attractive, unfortunately one hopes for you sake you have found a mate. You really believe 9/11 was caused by our support of Israel? :nine:

Kathianne said:
WJ if you weren't so deranged, your intellect would make you attractive, unfortunately one hopes for you sake you have found a mate. You really believe 9/11 was caused by our support of Israel? :nine:

Cmon folks----there is little doubt that the US' unwavering support of Israel greatly exacerbates Arab hatred of Americans. Pro-semites are going to have to face the facts someday.

New Topics

Forum List

Back