My thank you and my confession

T
...I think things will change regarding Hamas's STUPID one liner in time..
When they change, then they can come back to the negotiating table.

...Well I do hope so...
The fate of nations and peoples is not usually allowed to hang upon 'hope so' - at least not for nations with the muscle to enforce their own will.

...I feel at times that I am the only person who wants a just resolution for Israel and Palestine...
Hardly... it's just that most people gave-up on any such possibility, decades ago.

...peace for both sides will be benifical to both sides.
Of course it would.

But it's only a tiny sliver of land, both sides have claims of one kind or another, and a century of bloodletting has rendered them incapable of living side by side.

Incapable... not gonna happen... and no point deluding ourselves any longer that this is not the case.

Once living peacefully side-by-side becomes impossible... and, sadly, we're pretty much already AT that point... then it becomes an all-out existential struggle.

In existential struggles, Fortune and Nature favor the strong and courageous, and ignore the weak and cowardly... the Jews learned that bitter lesson decades ago.

The so-called Palestinians have already lost... it's over... and the few postage-stamp -sized parcels of land still under their control aren't enough to make a go of it.

In the end, one side or the other is going to take it all, and maps of land-ownership/control trends and patterns over the past several decades already project the Winner.

Any Palestinian with a lick of common sense and two coins to rub together should be looking to take his people out of there, to begin new lives elsewhere.

So-called Rump (Residual) Palestine is a metaphorical Walking Corpse... it's already dead... one day soon it will lie down decently and stop twitching.

No point in prolonging the inevitable... time for the Muslims there to pull the plug on the metaphorical life-support machine... and leave.
Spoken like a true believer ...........you may think at this time with arrogance you have won!!!!!!!but time will tell.....You really think you are the Big Tree Kondie,remember I am the Small Axe.....Ready to Cut You Down,Ready to Cut You Down...............Steve.

If I knew nothing of Islam, but the video aspect of their terrorist twisted minds, I'd still be pro Israel. Were I not Christian, I would still be pro Israel. I am for the ones not burning people alive and not slaughtering row after row of children sitting at their school desks.
Well for you information it was 3 Jews that burned to death a young Palestinian male who they abducted off the street,poured petrol all over him and set him alight and murdered him.....I don't even think they have been charged......Palestinians have not used this barbaric modus-operandi at all.
As for your prose over 80,000 Palestinians have been slaughtered by the IDF and Jewish Death Squads since 1948 compared to circa 15,000 Jews but for an idiot like you,that has little bearing on your prose...does it....I got you right from the start.....You really are a frigging idiot......no doubt Catholic,yes the same Religion that helped Hitler and his Henchmen to try to eliminate the Jewish Race.........and prior to that eliminate ALL Jews in Spain when they over ran the Moors.

Your post like usual is deemed garbage and should be binned into the Dustbin of History.....much like yourself.Get a life Ram you Moron.

lol. Not Catholic, but if that works for your rant, have at it. Your hatred is what is deemed garbage. It's so thick it palpable.
Want peace? Stop lobbing rockets at Israeli children. That might be a good starting point. Stop raising terrorists, and teach your children to respect their neighbors, instead of breeding the next generation of hate.
Israel will never cease to be a Nation, and will belong to the God of Abraham for eternity.
One viable solution for the squatters would be to stop trying to take Israeli land, and go back where they came from and leave Israel alone. It is a simple solution to a problem created for Israel by Muslims in an effort to steal land from the Jews. I hear Syria is nice this time of year......

And, sorry to disappoint but my life is fine liq, but thanks for the concern. :)
Life is not good for you that is abundantly clear......Your grasp of history borders on the inane,putting it very mildly...Never heard of Avraham and his son Ishmael,you dumb bastard....Irish hey,says a lot.......you are an insult to that fine nation.......as I said Garbage from the Gutter.......Ooooppps where's that Dustbin,see you around.

Last edited:
Life is great. History's fine. Christ will deal with Abe and Ishmael. Don't care about your hissy fit. When you attack the poster instead of the post, you've lost the debate.
Israel forever!

Now put your little ax away and tell Kondor your sorry...... :)

If you're both pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel... then you're better off finding a new hobby. Because they both hate you,
Actually Old School they don't at all...........Reading some of the Trolls on here you would think they would but in reality(in the real world) most people are very understanding of each other.......The Trolls on here do not represent Jewish folk in Israel or else where for that matter.

They are though,what I call fringe dwellers.......living in some weird space in their own mind........totally unrelated to the real world........steve,Love Teddy's work today,I thought he was very honest from his passionate point of view.....just a shame he didn't see the whole picture otherwise it would have been quite exceptional.Big Up To Teddy I say.

Wow, you're one snobbish person. How long have you lived among Israelis that you know who speaks for us, exactly?
DOUBLE VERSION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Well you don't for a start...but then you are a two-bit Zionist Terrorist,Moron

Does this make you a two bit ISLAMONAZI terrorist then ?

Forum List

Back