My Team - The Indianapolis Colts

I think its brilliant.

For the past 10+ years, they've had the greatest MVP maybe in the history of the NFL, and now they're going to get a superstar in the draft to be their QB for the next 10+ years.

I think its brilliant.

For the past 10+ years, they've had the greatest MVP maybe in the history of the NFL, and now they're going to get a superstar in the draft to be their QB for the next 10+ years.

Similar to the Spurs a few years ago when Robinson was out for the season and they got Duncan in the draft that year.

Back in the mid 80s, when they first moved to Indy, the wife (well, the fiance at the time) and I used to go to all the home games. ALWAYS had a seat. We didn't go to watch the Colts (Dolts) play - went to watch the opposition - Jets, Miami, etc. They are PITIFUL this year. Disgraceful.

Wonder who the new QB will be??

I think its brilliant.

I am buying short, you going long?

I was there today. The best part of the game was the tailgating.

This team was built to play with the lead and pressure the opposing QB as he tried to come from behind.

With a 31-7 defeat, it's really depressing, but Andrew luck has a new home coming up.

You have to wonder, though, if the coaching staff is any good. They have pro players playing like amateurs. Bum Phillips said of Don Shula that He could use his'n to beat your'n or your'n to beat his'n.

This team has no leader, no passion, no direction and no chance.

I was there today. The best part of the game was the tailgating.

This team was built to play with the lead and pressure the opposing QB as he tried to come from behind.

With a 31-7 defeat, it's really depressing, but Andrew luck has a new home coming up.

You have to wonder, though, if the coaching staff is any good. They have pro players playing like amateurs. Bum Phillips said of Don Shula that He could use his'n to beat your'n or your'n to beat his'n.

This team has no leader, no passion, no direction and no chance.

I never liked Caldwell, he did not have the team ready to 'play' against NO, and wasn't I to crazy about dunghy either to be honest.................all they had to worry about is the D, 1 bowl? *sigh*.....

Forum List

Back