CDZ My tax refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember guys in cook county would heat their baloney over light bulbs before eating it and the stale bread?

Like someone posted perfect for moonshine.
They would use the "hot water pot" to heat up all kinds of things.

In my cell block we had a special tolliete where they would burn milk cartons to make a fire and heat up food.
Open fires were a major violation. All sorts of trouble would descend on them.

My cell block was like a hotel 6, in cook county jail..

I think it was 30 cells a community area , the showers , the 10 toliettes and 3 men to a cell..

One television .
Of course if the guards aren't doing their job, anything can go on and usually does.

We only had one guard station they would go to each cell every 2 hours to peak in and check on us at night. They were all kind of cool.

Commissary day!!!

Who remembers that in jail?

I was never in long enough to get commissary.
But it was like Christmas for the long termers.

It came once a week, like I always said 30 days in jail feels like 30 years..its so damn boring..

All I did was sit around and read and sleep as much as possible.

The guards would make us go to the yard play basketball, take us to the gym, take us up to the reck room and shoot pool and stuff..

They treated us weekenders a little different.
They'd get us to our cellblock on Friday night and leave us alone till Sunday evening when we were out processed.
Yep, if you were safe enough to be let free during the week, what point would there be to putting the screws to you over the weekend? Being there was probably punishment enough.

Commissary day!!!

It came once a week, like I always said 30 days in jail feels like 30 years..its so damn boring..

The guards would make us go to the yard play basketball, take us to the gym, take us up to the reck room and shoot pool and stuff..

They'd get us to our cellblock on Friday night and leave us alone till Sunday evening when we were out processed.

I remember one time I was out with a ankle bracelet and the cop threw me in the middle of the back seat..and I complained..

I said " hey cop how come I am not in handcuffs like these two?"

Commissary day!!!

My first night I was called to the gate of the cellblock and I was like WTF is this about?
Turned out a guy that used to live across the street was the guard.
He'd bring me a can of Skoal every Friday.

My first night I was called to the gate of the cellblock and I was like WTF is this about?

Exactly..jail is not bad.

I recall the one and only time I was arrested and it was for public intoxication and unlawfully carrying a weapon. While in the drunk tank, every time I wanted to talk to the guard I'd call him waiter. He didn't like me.

It's definitely not as bad as the media and hollyweird make it out to be,although I'm sure there are prisons you wouldnt want to be in.

It's definitely not as bad as the media and hollyweird make it out to be,although I'm sure there are prisons you wouldnt want to be in.
The Allred segregation unit is bad bad bad.

Prisions and jail are two different things, I never been to prison have you?

The Allred segregation unit is bad bad bad.

Named after Gloria? :biggrin:

Thats what I was getting at.
The county is cake.

13451324_BG1.JPG

3452991_G.jpg

Thats what I was getting at.
The county is cake.

We both know that but our parents ,aunt's , uncles and the like think the worse of us

I just got off the phone with the tax lady who did my return. She said the reason I got so much back was that part of the new tax rates are in effect now.

I just got off the phone with the tax lady who did my return. She said the reason I got so much back was that part of the new tax rates are in effect now.

Ok, ya do know no one cares right?

Unless you go to tahatii and post pictures...

I use a local accounting firm here where I live and each year for the past 4 years have gotten back around 1200.00. After so many years of having to pay from being self employed, it was a nice change and little bit "extra" to sock away. Plus when I worked at the prison I would claim max dependents to get as much pay as possible, and we always got little back or had to pay a small amount.

Anyway this year after my wifes w2's came in and the bank statements and house interest and stuff came in I went down to file again. I'll admit I really didn't know what to expect with the new tax thing passed into law now by the Trump administration. This morning I got up and jaw nearly hit the floor!

View attachment 175900

That's right! 2973.00 dollars! Go Trump! Lock them up! Now I know the usual crowd of haters will show up here to make all manner of false claims, but hey, this is real! That said unless someone has a serious question, I won't reply to any posts. And, this money almost pays for the very clean used SUV I bought last week! Take care.

I don't think this has anything to do with the new tax legislation. The new rates began last month and I believe the change in deductions are for the 2018 tax year, so that would be reflected when you file next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back