My tattoo...

Not even a cute little leprechaun guarding his pot o' gold?

I've been going to a water park in the Little Rock area this summer and it's amazing how many people have tattoos.

Found this. Enjoy. :lol:

Weird Tattoos | Stupid Tattoos

Check this one out :eek:

How would you like to wake up next to that :lol:

188.jpg

Some of those are just off the chart weird.

Off the chart for sure. Yuck. I have seen some very cool tattoos, a man I know has a tatto of his sons face on his bicep. It says "MY HERO" His son is serving a second tour of duty in Iraq. The tatto is very well done, a work of art

Some are just pure nasty. I saw a gal today, with a tatoo on her back side, ie a tramp stamp, and her ass crack was showing, and she was fat. Nothing cool about it, it was just nasty, and when she gets old, it will be even nastier

Some of those are just off the chart weird.

Off the chart for sure. Yuck. I have seen some very cool tattoos, a man I know has a tatto of his sons face on his bicep. It says "MY HERO" His son is serving a second tour of duty in Iraq. The tatto is very well done, a work of art

Some are just pure nasty. I saw a gal today, with a tatoo on her back side, ie a tramp stamp, and her ass crack was showing, and she was fat. Nothing cool about it, it was just nasty, and when she gets old, it will be even nastier
Obama care won't cover tattoo removal. LOL

OK... I'm pretty sure that if you tried to tattoo your eye lids, the tat gun would go THROUGH your eye lids and poke out your eyes, because that needle goes pretty deep. I know, I've got a tat. I think those people with the stuff on their eye lids is just drawn on. No way that's a real tattoo... :doubt:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
OK... I'm pretty sure that if you tried to tattoo your eye lids, the tat gun would go THROUGH your eye lids and poke out your eyes, because that needle goes pretty deep. I know, I've got a tat. I think those people with the stuff on their eye lids is just drawn on. No way that's a real tattoo... :doubt:

You can have makeup permanently tattooed on. I'm inclined to believe it's real, since the needle only goes through a few layers (4, actually) of skin.

Gotta hurt like a son of a bitch, though.

They even do it to the white of the eye. I know it is crazy, but it is true

eye tattoos - Google Images

OH - MY - FUCKING - GAWD!!!! ..............
surprised-004.gif

Oh my God is right...one day they'll go blind...too bad for them when Obama care goes through.

the white of the eye is done by one artist and has only been completed on a couple of people..a tat needle goes the depth of a nickle coin thickness....body modifiers....can tat about any place on the body....you simply place something under the lid or pull the lid out...women had their eyeliner tatted on ....or eyebrows.

My son has some asian writing on his wrists, can't remember what they mean, and he's working on a big dragon on the front. Haven't seen him since January, don't know how far it's come. But it's big.

Forum List

Back